350+ utilities trust Infor with their enterprise and operational software needs
Utilities organisations rely on Infor to ensure their assets and infrastructure are safe and reliable, while meeting customer expectations with a modern customer experience, reliable service, and a cloud-based industry-specific ERP solution for utilities.
Regulatory and safety compliance requirements are increasing across infrastructure, fleets, and facilities.
Reliability and resiliency
Customers demand reliable and quality service, without interruption, and at affordable rates.
Customers expect innovation, transparency, and environmentally friendly utilities.
Talent and technology transformation
Recruiting, training, and retaining talent is a consistent challenge for utilities.
Modern platforms with security
Data centers and network architectures must meet strict requirements.
Micro-vertical expertise delivers business value faster
Electric & Gas
Water and Wastewater
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor® Utilities Cloud is the leading suite of asset management, ERP solutions, and analytic applications—fully integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Streamline operations and finance
Manage finance, billing, human capital, equipment, facilities, and vehicle assets—while driving improved productivity
- Designed for todays’ users
- Fully integrate supply management
- Reduce costs with integrated analytics
- Increase policy compliance
Manage complex assets and infrastructure
Use full-cycle asset management for utilities that focus on reliability, sustainability, and risk management
- Enable reliability and safety compliance
- Leverage predictive asset analysis to improve performance and longevity
- Provide asset investment decision-support and prioritisation
- Develop risk assessment and mitigation planning for critical assets
- Adhere to regulatory compliance for NERC and CIP
Provide reliability without interruption
Leverage a digital operations platform to meet modern customer demands
- Use AI to identify inefficiencies and automate workflows
- Consolidate business systems to facilitate holistic financial planning
- Connect to a commerce network to track supply chain transactions
- Connect teams and applications across the enterprise
Enrich the customer experience and modernise the billing process
Deliver higher levels of service and satisfaction
- Provide improved customer experience and transparency
- Leverage business intelligence for improved service
- Provide a customer self-service suite with configurable portals and mobility
- Enhance the entire meter-to-cash billing process
- Improve delinquency and collections management
Modernise workforce processes
Keep talent engaged and motivated with modern, talent management, robust self-service, and a connected workforce
- Access timely data through role-based dashboards
- Maximise resource allocation and scheduling
- Provide mobile access for field service and outage management
- Develop employees through personalised plans, behavioral insights, and performance management
Maintain operational compliance and auditability
Achieve high availability, data security, and elasticity with modern utilities software
- Use a scalable and secure cloud solution with FedRAMP authorization
- Meet industry concerns, including NIST, ITAR, CMMC, NERC, and more
- Reduce risks with disaster recovery, continuous monitoring, and mitigation
- Identify fraudulent transactions and segregation of duties (SOD) with embedded GRC controls
Productivity by the numbers
improvement in maintenance operations productivity
extension in equipment life expectancy
annual savings by creating and maintaining in-house systems