Global Human Resources (HR)
Provide administrative support beyond expected HR business functions
Capture global workforce information for employees and non-employees in a secure, single people record. Infor® Global Human Resources is a comprehensive suite of HCM software featuring HR-related business processes interconnected with multiple talent management disciplines. Experience an industry-specialized foundational single source of workforce information for all Infor People solutions.
Featured Global Human Resources (HR) Resources
Beautiful user experience
Global Human Resources manages all of the people records that can represent an enterprise’s diverse workforce. People records are designed to support administrative process and workflow capabilities throughout Global HR, Talent Management, and other Infor People solutions. Employees, managers, and administrators can take advantage of intuitive, mobile, personalized, and beautiful user experience.
- Eliminate data integrity concerns with single people records
- Provide secure access and data privacy compliance
- Create one source of people information for other HR applications
- Deliver employee and manager self-service
- Experience browser-based, commercial quality views that are responsive to desktops, tablets, or mobile phones
HR application connectivity
Global Human Resources’ interconnected structure ties multiple talent management disciplines to a single people record for more effective, organizational-wide HR service delivery. Global HR connects other Infor People solutions to Global HR so you can bi-directionally leverage the innovation of all Infor People solutions throughout all of your HR business functions.
Infor People solutions can share Global Human Resources to:
- Manage organization, management structures, and people records
- Monitor competencies and qualifications
- Oversee jobs, positions, and work assignments
- Create talent and behavioral profiles and more
Global Human Resources provides real-time insights from all types of workforce data by delivering the right data for the situation. This insight helps users make decisions so they can define processes and policies to improve and simplify workflows, while managing costs. Human Capital Analytics uses Global HR’s historical and current data to analyze performance and effectiveness and predict future employee and organizational needs.
- Analyze program performance and effectiveness
- Gain insights for immediate adjustments or future planning
- Manage KPIs and increase operational transparency
- Continually monitor progress on diversity and inclusion goals
- Plan for future organizational direction and staffing to continue to evolve market presence and remain competitive
Global Human Resources extended solutions
Global Human Resources empowers HR departments to perform administrative tasks beyond the normal, expected business processes. Five value-add HR modules extend core capabilities to perform onboarding, cross-boarding, off-boarding, employee relations, position budget management, and occupational health and employee safety functions for organizations using these Global HR extended modules.
- Experience one single solution that is all part of the Global HR application—no need for other HR solutions that require integration
- Utilize specialized functions depending on industry requirements or organizational needs
- Support compliance reporting
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosytem