Choose a market-leading ERP cloud solution
Infor’s industry-specific ERP solutions have been meeting the needs of enterprise-level and small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) for 30+ years. Infor® ERP cloud software is securely hosted through Amazon Web Services® (AWS®), allowing your business to quickly scale and spend less time managing infrastructure and more time focusing on strategic initiatives.
Industry ERP solutions Resources
Unlocking opportunities for today's enterprise
Built for your industry
Take advantage of 90% of industry-specific capabilities built in, so your business can focus on developing the processes that make it unique
Cloud and technology ecosystem
Utilise a global cloud infrastructure that supports integration, workflows, contextual BI, extensibility, IoT, and AI
Data and analytics
Enable quick, data-driven decision-making across the enterprise and align KPIs with departmental objectives
Security and risk management
Rely on standards-based security, risk and fail-over management, attack prevention, and processes for security advancement
Accelerate time to value and gain the scalability to add-on capabilities via Infor Implementation Accelerators (IA)
We needed to be able to support growth and we couldn’t keep going back to the drawing board every time. The whole purpose of working with an ERP was to work out of the box. We have not modified the code in any way.
Delivering value for customers across industries
Leverage a cloud-based ERP solution that provides industry-leading functionality for the chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing industries. Powered by the latest technologies, Infor M3™ provides an unparalleled user experience, deep analytics, and industry-specific business processes.
- Increase financial control and improve decision-making
- Optimise workforce productivity
- Streamline operational processes
- Create a platform for digital transformation
Experience a fast and cost-effective deployment with Infor LN™—a cloud-based ERP solution designed for manufacturers in aerospace and defence, automotive, and industrial manufacturing. Infor LN offers seamless integrations on the shop floor and across the supply chain with financials, quality management, service management, order management, and business partners.
- Support all discrete manufacturing types: ETO, MTO, MTS, and repetitive
- Manage quality, service, and project lifecycles
- Visualise the end-to-end supply chain—from production through shipment, service, warranty, and refurbishing
- Rely on Honda and on AWS GovCloud certification
Infor Financials and Supply Management
Take advantage of a modern, cloud-based ERP solution for finance and purchasing professionals. Infor Financials is an integrated finance and supply management software suite that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes. End-to-end, fully integrated capabilities are designed specifically for today’s users in healthcare, public sector, and services industries.
- Gain unprecedented flexibility with a next-gen global ledger
- Drive strategic business decisions based on both financial and non-financial data
- Meet complex reporting requirements with an unlimited number of ledgers to store adjustments, eliminations, currency gains or losses, and allocations
Simplify and automate complex manufacturing processes—from financials to advanced planning and scheduling with SyteLine®—an end-to-end cloud ERP solution for engineer to order, configure to order, make to order, make to stock, repetitive, and service-based manufacturers.
- Centralize operations and supply chain management
- Manage planning and scheduling with mixed mode support for ETO, CTO, MTO, MTS, and repetitive manufacturing
- Integral quality, project, resource, and service management
Implement an easy-to-use and innovative solution that delivers integrated financial management purchasing, sales, and inventory management via global financial systems software for multinational companies. Growing organisations, multi-site subsidiaries of global enterprises, and businesses in need of sophisticated financial systems software rely on SunSystems® for visibility into all the moving parts that make a business tick.
- Support complex restructures and two-tier ERP strategies
- Comply with multiple regulatory and reporting requirements
- Optimise processes with automation and real-time alerts and reports
- Manage multiple reporting regimes and support multiple languages
Productivity by the numbers
increase in productivity at Polisport through the use of Infor M3
ERP systems reduced to a single system when L3 Communications upgraded to Infor LN
reduction in invoice processing time at Ports of Jersey with SunSystems
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours