Close complex sales faster
Infor CPQ Resources
Unlock opportunities for today's enterprise
Herman Miller differentiates itself in the market with top-of-the-line furniture that can be tailored and customised by the consumer. The company's Aeron chair alone has more than one million possible permutations. Herman Miller relies on Infor CPQ to support both front-office and back-office enterprise solutions to help meet customer needs.
Infor has paired Infor CPQ with its proprietary Infor Coleman® AI and Infor Birst® analytics technologies, enabling sales assistance, quote and configuration analytics, and voice and rapid quote entry capabilities. Sales teams utilise the added functionality to drive further value from a streamlined lead-to-order process—optimising pricing and discounting to better align with overarching goals and sales strategies.
Leverage a powerful, dynamic, and visually interactive experience to bring product options and final product configurations to life.
- 3D interactive model creation
- 2D parametric drawing generation
- 3D CAD assemblies and shop drawings creation
- Augmented reality experience
Innovative quoting and ordering
Capture interest and knowledge about your highly variable products or systems once, and then share with customers and selling channels to make the selection and purchase process intuitive and error-free. In addition, applying analytics can transform quote and configuration data into insights that help drive better business decisions.
- Internal and external sales channels leverage the same set of capabilities
- Collaboration capabilities
- Built-in pricing and engineering approval workflows
Out of the box integration for key requirements and processes—ranging from interest generation and capture, specing, quoting, and ordering, through dynamic BOM and routing creation.
- Infor®, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM support
- Support for Infor Rhythm® for Commerce and Infor SyteLine® portals
- Infor, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP support
- SolidWorks, Autodesk, and Creo CAD support
- Service-level integrations with dozens of additional applications
Dynamic generation of manufacturing information
Automatically convert complete and accurate quotes to orders and dynamically generate manufacturing information; both integrated with your host applications for accurate:
- Bills of Material (BOMs)
- Shop orders
- Change orders
Productivity by the numbers
Ensuring your products are seen
Adding visual configuration to the buying experiences delivers:
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem