Planning & Demand Management
Synchronising supply and demand with end-to-end forecasting and planning capabilities
Optimise inventory and performance
With mountains of data, fluctuating variables, and unavoidable constraints, supply chain planning is no simple feat. Infor® Planning & Demand Management solutions help achieve performance goals through real, measurable process improvements that significantly affect the bottom line.
Planning & Demand Management Resources
Unlock opportunities for today's enterprise
Respond to changes and reconcile scheduling in real-time
Built-in data series modeling and analytics
Synchronise production with demand
Predictive and prescriptive analytics for retail and fashion logistics
Easily update replenishment parameters across the enterprise
Instantly align and configure demand based on thousands of attributes in the cloud
With Infor Supply Planning and Infor Production Scheduling, the user interface for changing our model settings can be done easily by an end user, who doesn’t have to be an IT specialist. This allows us to use Infor Supply Planning as an optimisation engine for our weekly demand and supply plans, and utilise Infor Production Scheduling for highly-effective periodic production plan scheduling in the factories.
The IDC MarketScape Report has recently named Infor a Leader in the Worldwide Supply Chain Planning 2019 Vendor Assessment, awarding this honored distinction to Infor Supply Chain Planning.
Infor Demand Management
Powered by machine learning, Demand Management brings precision to every point of the retail and fashion supply chain. AI senses, predicts, and fulfills demand based on real-time market data. Infused with the latest innovations in data science, this powerful platform provides a modern and sophisticated approach to demand forecasting, merchandise financial planning, lifecycle pricing, assortment planning, replenishment optimisation, and more.
- Smart demand forecasting powered by machine learning
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics for retail and fashion logistics
- End-to-end support for assortment, planning, pricing, supply chain, and custom processes
- Self-service analytics
- Seamless integration with Infor Nexus™
Infor Integrated Business Planning
Infor IBP is a comprehensive solution providing core analytics, visibility, collaboration, and execution capabilities. IBP helps organisations across industries get closer to real orchestration of their supply chain and retain control of costs and services delivered.
- Adjust demand and supply plans as markets change
- Synchronise operations and replace spreadsheet planning
- Enable response planning to operationalise decisions
- Establish support for growth initiatives, such as new products
- Generate predictive financial analysis and reconciliation
Infor Demand Planning
Infor Demand Planning employs unique, probabilistic forecasting methods to deliver unmatched forecast accuracy. The system automatically processes mountains of information from big data sources, signal feeds, and the endless range of dynamic information within the business process, giving organisations a fast, social, highly collaborative demand planning platform to solve planning challenges for good.
- Automate variance detections
- Optimise consistent and seasonal demand patterns
- Minimise obsolete stock
- Social collaboration platform removes silos
- Follow real-time changes to adjust forecasts
Infor Supply Planning
Infor Supply Planning easily adapts to evolving business requirements, whether it’s planning across multiple sites, considering shelf-life constraints in build-ahead strategies, balancing product mix, or choosing the best product recipe or formula based on availability of materials and demand.
- Synchronise production with demand
- Consider cost and constraints across the entire supply chain
- Reduce implementation time and lower total cost of ownership
- Solve problems before they slow or halt the fluidity of the supply chain
- Evaluate and revise plans with built-in scenario modeling
Infor Production Scheduling
Infor Production Scheduling is a supply chain planning solution that optimises production resources, empowering manufactures to reduce costs, improve performance, and grow revenue.
- Minimise transportation costs
- Improve factory end user decision making with more accurate and reliable production planning
- Bring efficiency to the supply chain
- Improve the accuracy and reliability of demand and supply planning
- Make on-the-fly adjustments to ensure production schedules are optimised for efficient flow and minimal downtime
Productivity by the numbers
reduction in supply chain costs
reduction in wastage costs
improvement in forecast accuracy
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosytem