Our micro-vertical industry functionality unleashes the power of Infor faster
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 65,000 organisations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Infor acquires Lighthouse Systems
Lighthouse Systems’ Manufacturing Execution System (MES) can be integrated into Infor Cloud ERP to help improve operations.
Infor stats at a glance
45+countries with Infor office
175+countries where customers are located
Vision meets execution
Infor’s seasoned leadership team sets the standard for all 17,000+ global employees by demonstrating how transparency, collaboration, and accountability foster better business outcomes. Through passion and problem solving, they drive continual progress for our customers.
- 2002 – Founded as an ERP software company primarily focused on manufacturing
- 2004-2009 – Infor expands customer base with a focus on select industries in manufacturing
- 2009 – Infor introduces ION, an integration and messaging platform
- 2010 – Infor hires Charles Phillips, as the new CEO
- 2011 – Infor begins to invest in products, rewrites application for the cloud, and expands into Service industries; Acquires Lawson software and enters healthcare vertical
- 2012 – Infor establishes Hook & Loop, a NYC-based design agency to focus on product user experience
- 2013 – Infor introduces Ming.le and launches CloudSuite product-line; Partners with Amazon Web Services as infrastructure to Infor CloudSuite and grows to over 60 million subscribers
- 2014 – Infor supplements HCM suite with talent science and behavioral assessments
- 2015 – Infor acquires GT Nexus; Infor’s CloudSuite, Talent Science, and Ming.le Mobile products wins Stevie Awards
- 2016 – 68 million users in over 170 countries are active in the Infor cloud
- 2017 – Koch Equity invests over $2.2 billion in Infor; Infor acquires Birst® and introduces Coleman, an AI platform and Digital Assistant named after Katherine Coleman Johnson
- 2018 – Infor introduces AI and machine learning applications by industry
- 2019 – Infor hosts Diversity Tech Summit for technology CEOs; Koch Equity invests $1.5 billion
- 2020 – Infor becomes a wholly-owned, standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries
Culture of connection
We strive to be an awesome place to work. We believe that inclusion and diversity feed innovation. We cultivate an inclusive work environment, solicit and implement ideas from all employees, foster professional development and personal well-being, and encourage volunteerism in our communities. Our diverse and global workforce—with all our varied perspectives, identities, and backgrounds—leads Infor to brighter ideas and better business decisions.
Join our talented team
At Infor, you’ll work with some of the world’s most talented technologists, designers, support specialists, account reps, managers, and leaders. We recruit passionate people of integrity, and invest in in their success—because Infor’s future is driven by our people’s capabilities and commitment.
Our global reach extends to more than 170 countries. Wherever you are in the world, Infor is ready to help.
Infor and AWS: CloudSuite Vendor Bets the Company on Amazon R&D
Infor CTO Soma Somasundaram discusses how we evolve, adapt and use AWS services to improve our products, and how AWS often develops its services to meet our requirements.