Our micro-industry functionality unleashes the power of Infor faster.
Infor is a global enterprise company that provides software products for every aspect of a business. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 67,000 organisations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Koch Industries completes acquisition of Infor
Infor now a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries.
Infor stats at a glance
47countries with Infor office
177countries where customers are located
Vision meets execution
Infor’s diverse leadership team sets the standard for all 16,000+ global employees by demonstrating how transparency, collaboration and accountability foster better business outcomes. Through passion and problem solving, they drive continual progress.
Infor: Built for Progress Television Commercial
Infor helps companies like Triumph, Dunlop and Goya with modern ERP software in the cloud. Over 68,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor business software to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Infor Acquires Alfa-Beta Solutions
ABS brings decades of deep industry expertise to support Infor’s growth in Food & Beverage across Europe.
- 2002 – Founded as an ERP software company
- 2004- 2009 – Infor acquires several software companies and focuses efforts on industry-specific applications
- 2009 – Infor acquires SoftBrands; develops Infor ION
- 2010 – Infor hires Charles Phillips as the new CEO. Mr. Phillips changes the focus of Infor to industry niches and the development of applications with customer user-friendly interfaces
- 2011 – Acquires ERP provider Lawson Software and expands product offerings into Service industries
- 2011-2016 – Infor moves towards the modern cloud experience with CloudSuite Financials
- 2012 – Headquarters relocates from Alpharetta, Georgia to New York City
- 2013 – Infor Partners with AWS
- 2014 – Infor acquires PeopleAnswers; debuts Infor CloudSuite ™ products
- 2015 – Infor acquires GT Nexus; Infor’s CloudSuite™, Talent Science, and Ming.le Mobile products wins Stevie Awards
- 2016 – 58 million users in over 200 countries are active in the Infor cloud
- 2017 – Koch Equity invests over $2.2 billion in Infor; Infor acquires Birst; Infor announces Infor Coleman AI
Culture of connection
We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with – and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment and encourage volunteerism in our communities. Investing in our people isn’t just good business; it’s the right thing to do
Join our talented team
At Infor, you’ll work with some of the world’s most talented technologists, designers, support specialists, account reps, managers and leaders. We’re hard at work strengthening our customer relationships, delivering new products and building strong teams.