70% of leading 3PLs grow their business with the Infor global network
Logistics Service Providers
Delivering value for customers across industries
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Logistics and 3PLs organisations increase productivity, refine decision-making, improve the customer experience and more with Infor solutions.
Provide an exceptional customer experience
Differentiate through innovative, value-added services that help customers run their business better
- Offer value-added services, such as PO and origin consolidation management
- Create a globally visible, end-to-end control layer
- Enable a network that connects the entire supply chain ecosystem
- Use intelligence-driven insight to create tighter and more reliable ETAs
- Control the pace and precision of innovation for customer-tailored solutions
Improve productivity and streamline processes
Achieve operational excellence across the supply chain
- Leverage supply chain visualisation and collaboration to increase efficiencies
- Create proactive/prescriptive processes from IoT and AI
- Create greater value for customers via collaboration and orchestration capabilities
- Become more agile and ready to overcome supply chain disruptions
- Leverage data driven-insights to discover new business opportunities
Gain insight and improve decision-making
Mine value from rapidly expanding data from across multiple sources
- Achieve complete visibility of all global, ocean container moves
- Gain insight from management dashboards and analytics
- Create a core carrier management program driven by carrier scorecards and analyses
- Achieve accurate and timely events statuses, milestones, and visibility
- Improve procurement and contract management efficiencies
Deliver next-gen WMS for contract logistics
Manage inventory for multiple customers in the same warehouse
- Enable flexible allocation strategies
- Use 3D visualisations to see workflows, bottlenecks, and risks
- Improve order accuracy and shipping efficiency
- Reduced travel time for operators by 10–20% using interleaving
- Enable voice capabilities for better control, convenience, and efficiency
Enable a connected workforce
Apply a data-driven model to improve hiring and workforce development
- Tie performance to talent and business strategies
Recruit a skilled workforce to accelerate digital transformation
- Leverage objective data to identify talent and maximise retention and development
- Align long-term workforce planning with short-term forecasts and scheduling
- Utilise labor management to schedule labor based on skills and resources
Productivity by the numbers
BUILT FOR INDUSTRY
Infor Solutions for Logistics Service Providers
- Infor WMS
- Infor Nexus
- Infor HCM
- Infor WFM
Infor WMS is an intuitive warehouse management solution designed to let you manage distribution center activities holistically, for one location or dozens. The combination of warehouse fulfilment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis offers a shorter learning curve and faster route to return on investment.
- Streamline appointment scheduling, directed put-away, returns, cross-docking, and flow-through
- Optimise fulfilment in multi-site and multi-owner operations
- Improve stock rotation and space utilisation through automated triggers
- Incorporate voice, RF, ecommerce, kitting, and allocation requirements
- Innovative 3D visualisation of the warehouse
- Accommodate personalised service requirements
- Embed customer-level costing, billing, and invoicing
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
Infor Nexus is the only single-instance multi-enterprise business network platform that powers many of the world’s most complex supply chains to drive efficiency and agility by optimizing the flow of goods, information and capital from source to delivery and pay. Customers boost overall supply chain performance: improving on-time delivery and customer service, with increased velocity; all while significantly reducing costs, lead times and freeing up working capital and improving partner relationships.
- Comprehensive capability from source to deliver and pay
- Multi-source data and process harmonization for shared visibility and analytics
- AI and machine learning for predictive and prescriptive insights
- World-class global onboarding and support
- Mobile supply chain management from any wireless device
- App development extensibility
Infor HCM is a leading-edge, end-to-end talent-focused solution that helps organizations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with the broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor.
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organizational structures-world-wide.
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics to engage employees and reach their greatest potential.
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to give you complete employees visibility; optimally hire, develop and retain the right talent.
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your company’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure.
- Talent Management
- Global HR
- Talent Science
Infor Workforce Management (WFM) allows organizations to optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology.
- Time and attendance tracks employee time and gets the right data to payroll
- Workforce scheduling leverages vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Labor planning and forecasting provides intuitive, industry specialized software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand