Managing global freight for stronger insights and greater agility
Virtually all supply chains are now globalized. International shipping is a complex array of distributed parties, modes, geographies, documentation, and cost elements. Managing handoffs among all supply chain partners with real-time data and insights is absolutely critical in executing against delivery and cost goals.
While gaining earlier insights to manage disruptions with agility is a critical component of a supply chain strategy and solution, now is the time to leverage the right global freight management platform to establish the growth, service level, cost containment, and customer service goals to be a supply chain leader.
Watch the video to learn the key benefits of global freight management, including:
- Providing procurement, contract management, and demand forecasting to adjust to shipping demand/supply
- Elevating early insights into freight booking and tendering disruptions, allowing for agility during planning and execution
- Improving multi-party order visibility at origin with global 3PL process insights, documentation management, and carrier and partner orchestration
- Increasing control over multi-modal freight spend with closed loop freight costing solutions and analysis, as well as optimization tools
- Ensuring higher data quality for measurement and analysis of supply chain shipping and partner performance
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours