Infor LX—improve profitability and gain operational efficiency across your enterprise
Deep manufacturing capabilities with advanced supply chain and financial applications
Infor LX is a comprehensive ERP system with deep capabilities across manufacturing, supply chain, and financial processes. The latest release, Infor LX 8.4 (available in the Infor Cloud or on-premises), provides a modern and agile enterprise-level application built on the trusted and scalable IBM i® platform.
Previously known as BPCS, manufacturers of all sizes in 50+ countries trust Infor LX to support every phase of their process and discrete manufacturing business processes.
Infor LX Resources
See the software
A modern, scalable, and secure platform for the next decade
Infor is committed to ongoing investment in Infor LX to provide the capabilities that both new and existing customers need to remain competitive, now and long into the future.
Infor LX offers unparalleled functionality, innovation, and value because of the continued development of Infor’s technology stack and the Infor OS cloud operating platform. Infor LX offers great agility and streamlined processes through its enhanced capacity to integrate with Infor and third-party solutions and its ability to answer your organisation’s evolving needs without needing to change your core system.
- ERP software for IBM i Power System
- Process and discrete manufacturing
- Multi-language, multicurrency, multi-ledger, and multiple time zone support
- Modern user experience
- Flexible global deployment on-premises or in the cloud
Designed to support both discrete and process manufacturing processes
Keep pace with industry changes while harnessing emerging technology quickly and cost effectively with preconfigured industry process catalogs for a quicker return on investment
Support every phase of your business processes
Infor LX supports all of your processes with deep industry functionality, including source to pay, prospect to cash, design to manufacture, and financial tracking and reporting.
- Source-to-pay capabilities include quotes, blanket POs, and repetitive scheduling with three-way match on PO or ASN
- Quality specifications and processes ensure testing and proper item disposition
- Prospect-to-cash functions support selling by customer specification and lot qualifiers
- Advanced pricing capabilities include promotions, deals, trade funds, self-billing, and pay on consumption
- Design-to-manufacture capabilities include engineering change control, lot control, and serial number track and trace
- Features like yield factors, potency rates, and shelf life provide accuracy and greater control of processes
- Byproduct and coproduct support help reduce waste and maximise profit
- Financial tracking and reporting functions enable multiple ledgers, books, calendars, and chart of accounts support
- Advanced journal creation methodology provides flexibility and provides embedded analytics capabilities
Respond to any combination of outside factors or internal changes with flexible processes
- Made to stock
- Made to order
- Configure to order
- Engineer to order
Unlock industry capabilities
The latest version of Infor LX, release 8.4.1, provides core enhancements, an expanded database, and global modernisation to meet market changes.
- IDF serves as a rapid development platform with extensibility that enables release transparency and allows your IT team to eliminate legacy queries and custom reports
- Advance functions like embedded warehouse management, collaboration with logistics server providers and suppliers, and vendor managed inventory are all included as standard and designed to support all of your supply chain needs
- Embedded tools like document management, notifications, and workflows improve collaboration and productivity across teams