Built for the digital workforce
Optimise every aspect of labour management and productivity with Infor® Workforce Management. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology platform that delivers time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
Infor Workforce Management Resources
Best practice guides
Unlock opportunities for today's enterprise
Utilise a proven technology
Support multifaceted integration and data exchanges with Infor WFM’s technology and architecture
Confidently comply with labour laws
Ensure legislative compliance for international, federal, state, and local labour laws
Leverage industry specialisation
Address industry-specific requirements with vertically specialised modules
Enable your people to access and act on workforce data anywhere, anytime
Promote the aggregation of more and better data with broader labour models, deeper flexibility with forecasting algorithms
After a thorough evaluation of workforce management and scheduling applications, we selected Infor WFM as the best vendor and product in the market to manage both our Spencer’s and Spirit Halloween stores payroll and associate schedule systems. We expect the Time/ Attendance, Labour Forecasting, Scheduling Optimisation platform to have a significant positive impact to our store operations and to assist in servicing our associates better.
Time and attendance
Track employee time and get the right data to payroll—every time.
- Attendance management—Automatically track attendance policy compliance
- Real-time pay categorisation—Use employee time collection data to determine what time code, pay code, and pay rules apply
- Balances and accruals—Automate employee balance accruals and time-off requests
- Leave management—Easily manage employee time-off types and track sick balances
- Employee contact tracing—Configure detailed filters to track your people’s time and shift location
Leverage vertically specialised shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools.
- Multi-view scheduler (MVS)—Utilise a robust industry-specific scheduling tool to meet today’s complex scheduling needs
- Central staffing—Manage and streamline day to day scheduling operations with cross-team and staff-floating capabilities
- Labour forecast and schedule optimisation (LFSO)—Leverage data driven, scientifically optimised schedule generation
- Fair scheduling—Ensure compliance with fair scheduling laws
- Shift billboard—Empower your people to take ownership of their schedule
- Schedule auto-assignment—Optimise schedule coverage, while maximising workforce productivity
Labour planning and forecasting
Take advantage of intuitive, industry specialised software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labour demand.
- Labour demand planning—Automate the creation of long-term budgets and forecasts
- Budget solicitation—Leverage insights and recommendations from key stakeholders in the process
- Modelling—Allow for the creation of what-if scenarios
- Workload—Identify and calculate required labour hours to meet critical business objectives
- Machine learning—Utilise a self-learning algorithm to analyse historical data, previous period actuals, weather, and promotional data
- Labour forecast—Create a hyper-accurate workload forecast with real-time trending
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosytem