Accelerating automation to drive productivity and competitiveness
How and where distributors can leverage automationThis report examines ways in which distributors are navigating the journey of automation, expanding across every area of the business.
Why warehouse tech investments are a distributor’s best strategyExplore nine strategic warehouse technologies that distributors can invest in to help transform their business.
Distribution software for the next generation
Distributors face challenges like supply chain disruption, aggressive competition, and labor shortages,
making it increasingly difficult to deliver the products and services people desire.
Our technology empowers you to embrace innovation, differentiate your services, and build your reputation.
We speak distribution
Leverage pre-built distribution software best practices
Deliver products and services faster with preconfigured capabilities, tools, training, and analytics.
- Access automated monthly updates that occur with zero downtime and no more costly upgrade projects
- Preview and adopt new innovative features at your own pace with toggle on/off switches
- Read how distribution software in the cloud drives automation and enhances security at Burns Controls
Manage supply chain complexity in distribution
Operational excellence comes from managing distribution center activities holistically, at one location or dozens.
- Support and streamline scheduling, cross-docking, and flow-through
- Improve visibility and warehouse efficiency with 3D visualization and embedded labor management
- See how Future Supply Chain achieves perfect orders across its 18 locations
Evolve your distribution business with value-add services
Differentiate your business with a variety of new and updated services to customers.
- Offer kitting, assembly, manufacturing, vending, mobile field services and repair capabilities
- Improve efficiencies and margins with equipment rental, availability, and utilization management
- See how Vallen aligns closer to their customers and achieves an annual growth rate of 20%
Elevate customer experiences with omni-channel sales
Distributors can provide a seamless shopping experience for customers, regardless of channel.
- Build loyalty by enabling customers to buy through their preferred channels
- Generate product recommendations via AI to meet customer needs more precisely
- Watch Infor customers share winning strategies for customer experience
Orchestrate every distribution activity
With our modern cloud ERP solutions designed for your business,
wholesale distributors stay on the leading edge of automation, innovation, and productivity.
Professional trade suppliers build customer loyalty
From large commercial jobs to small DIY projects, it’s critical to provide a seamless customer experience that’s built on superb multi-channel engagement. Coupling the variety of supplies with expertise to assist in decision-making and ensuring optimal delivery execution builds customer loyalty.
- ERP software for distributors
- ERP software for small- to medium-size distributors
- Distribution business intelligence and analytics
- Warehouse management system (WMS)
- Distribution ERP integration for e-commerce
- CPQ software for wholesale distribution
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Human resources software
- Cloud platform for distribution ERP integrations
ERP software for distributors
Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution Enterprise is an industry-leading ERP software solution for wholesale distributors. It’s built with capabilities that are designed specifically for the wholesale distribution industry and its subsegments. The solution provides an exceptional user experience and powerful analytics in a multicompany, multicountry, and multisite environment. This innovative, digital platform in the cloud enables distributors to continuously adopt new technologies and industry-specific capabilities.
- Achieve operational excellence across the supply chain
- Establish differentiation through innovative, value-add services
- Encourage business collaboration through mobile enablement, workflow, and alerts
- Streamline inventory management with advanced statistical forecasting and stock recommendations
- Maintain the highest margins with supplier- and customer-rebate management
- Infor ERP
- Infor® OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
See Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution Enterprise
ERP software for small- to medium-size distributors
Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution is built specifically for the needs of small- to medium-size wholesale distributors. It’s a comprehensive enterprise solution that weaves innovation into core competencies to help you better serve customers, outpace the competition, and expand profitability. You can optimize every facet of your operations, from sales, omni-channel engagement, inventory, and warehousing, to financials, value-add services, and more. Infor solutions can help you accelerate the pace of business by managing transactions with unparalleled visibility across the enterprise, allowing for better informed and faster decision-making.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Offer innovative value-add services
- Automate and streamline business processes
- Enhance workforce productivity
- Gain visibility across the enterprise
- Infor® Distribution SX.e
- Infor OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
See Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution
Distribution business intelligence and analytics
Infor® industry analytics deliver relevant and meaningful insights for everybody from the boardroom to the warehouse. Infor Birst® makes business intelligence and analytics easy to consume with prebuilt industry and role-specific content and metrics embedded wherever business users need information.
- Leverage proven, pre-built industry content
- Rely on C-suite dashboards for prescriptive analysis
- Utilize intelligent drillback with in-context insights
- Implement an open ecosystem for democratized analytics
- Integrate data via an enterprise-wide solution
See Infor Birst
Warehouse management system (WMS)
Infor® WMS is an intuitive warehouse management system that’s designed to help you manage your distribution center activities holistically. It combines warehouse fulfillment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis in a unified application. The solution can empower you to enrich service levels and increase product velocity.
- Rely on holistic, multisite warehousing
- Gain unprecedented visibility into inventory, orders, and equipment
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
- Promote a global footprint with 14 supported languages
- Utilize a highly configurable solution
- Leverage a modern user experience
See Infor WMS
Distribution ERP integration for e-commerce
Infor Rhythm® for Commerce provides a fully integrated, multi-tenant, e-commerce solution that works with existing Infor ERP software products. The solution enables you to sell your complete product assortment in a rich, online shopping experience.
- Create a powerful online presence that offers a seamless shopping experience
- Rely on cost-effective e-commerce management in the cloud
- Make it easy for your marketing team to build and maintain
- Use the included product information management functionality, or use your own
See Infor Rhythm® for Commerce
CPQ software for wholesale distribution
Infor® CPQ (Configure Price Quote) helps distributors, sell complex products more quickly. The rules-driven platform is designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on demand
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Gain complete visibility to data in real time
Customer relationship management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management software Infor® CRM provides distributors with a view of every customer touch point across sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams.
- Manage leads, opportunities, and activities
- Maintain full control of all data, when and where you need it
- Leverage back-office and out-of-the-box, Infor ERP software integration
- Empower your mobile workforce
- Operate at a low total cost of ownership compared to similar customer relationship management products
Human resources software
Infor® Human Resources is a leading-edge, end-to-end, talent-focused solution. It can help you strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to your overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface
- Leverage relevant and timely data based on behavior science and analytics
- Gain complete employee visibility; hire, develop, and retain the right talent
- Boost employee performance and improve workforce effectiveness
See Infor® Human Resources
Cloud platform for distribution ERP integrations
Wholesale distributors use Infor® OS cloud operating platform to seamlessly connect services across all Infor CloudSuite™ industry solutions (as well as extending into many third-party solutions). Services range from essential, business-critical functionality to more advanced technology that’s capable of providing competitive advantages to the enterprise.
- Leverage a unified cloud infrastructure for single sign-on, mobility, security, and compliance
- Utilize seamless integration across Infor and non-Infor products
- Ensure an easy-to-use, unified, user experience across all applications
- Capture vital data from IoT devices
- Use advanced analytics and AI for guidance and automated decisions
- Maintain compliance, collaboration, and accountability with role-based homepages, alerts, and workflows
See Infor OS