Infor MT CloudSuite Support
Premium Support Plan
- Infor Business Application: Provisioned as full service to users in your organization. This includes ongoing updates, upgrades and IT operations.
- Defined Incident Response: With Infor's defined incident response targets, you will know when we expect to respond to your support incident, based on incident severity, business impact, product, and the support options you choose.
- Unlimited Incidents: There is no limit to the number of incidents you can submit.
- Continuous Online Support: Infor Concierge is available to you 24x7 to log incidents or find information within the knowledge base.
- Telephone Access: During business hours, you can contact our support team via phone.
- Priority Incident Queuing: We will prioritize your support incidents based on severity and support plan.
- Online Communities: Part of Infor's social networking tools that allow you to communicate with, and ask questions of, your peers who may have the same Infor subscription software, environment configuration or industry challenges.
- Interactive Briefings: You may attend interactive briefing sessions featuring Infor support resources addressing common topics of interest. You can also request that Infor hold interactive briefings on specific topics.
- Critical Incident Support: Infrastructure outages and critical application halted situations are supported 24x7 until your subscription software is operational, a commercially reasonable workaround is in place, or the incident severity can be lowered.
Please note: For customers who are on the Infor Essential Support plan, 24x7 support is provided for system outages, 24x5 support is provided for application issues.
Also available as an option:
CareFor provides a broad set of proactive and responsive service elements to support your Infor subscription. CareFor is delivered in three support plans: Business, Business Plus, and Enterprise, depending on the annual amount of your SaaS subscription for eligible products.
Business Support Plan
In addition to the Premium Support Plan content you also receive:
- Service Delivery Manager (“SDM”): Designated advocate and point of contact to advise on planning, support and execution of your documented strategic business objectives
- Senior level industry, development, support and subject matter experts: Access to Infor experts through your SDM for assistance with your Support Plan
- Infor executive access: Collaboration with Infor executives on high-level business requirements and direction
- Scorecard activity reports: Periodic review of activities and utilization of CareFor
- Business and upgrade planning: Business reviews and participation in customer steering committees and planning sessions
- Sustainability readiness assessment: Resources to help you identify potential capability and skill gaps, understand options, and develop resulting post go-live plans
- Incident ranking: Rank your support incidents based on their importance to you to direct Infor on what incidents to prioritize and work on next
- Business application support: Assistance, troubleshooting, and answers for a set of key users on your team when they have questions about or issues with your Infor Subscription Software that are beyond their expertise
- Release readiness webinar: Provides you with details regarding the changes expected in the next monthly Subscription Software release
Business Plus Support Plan
In addition to the Business Support Plan content you also receive:
- Special events support: Support coverage during certain non-business hours to help address planned events such as new implementations, disaster recovery/testing, and special projects; one event per paid annual subscription term included
- Live incident qualification: Delivering initial response and triage through a live session via phone or screen sharing
- Release impact management: Provides you with an impact assessment and recommendations specific to your Infor Subscription Software deployment to help prepare your team and your users to get the most from the next monthly cloud Subscription Software update
- Critical Application Interface Monitoring: 24/7 monitoring and notification/triage from our global team for issues noticed by Infor with respect to your Infor Subscription Software interfaces; six interfaces included
Enterprise Support Plan
In addition to the Business Plus Support Plan content you also receive:
- Special events support: Support coverage during certain non-business hours to help address planned events such as new implementations, disaster recovery/testing, and special projects; one additional event for a total of two events per paid annual subscription term included
- Extended critical incident support: Providing 24/7 support for major impact (Severity 2) issues
- Critical Application Interface Monitoring: 24/7 monitoring and notification/triage from our global team for issues noticed by Infor with respect to your Infor Subscription Software interfaces; two additional interfaces included for a total of eight
- ±Extension Support: Assistance to troubleshoot and help remediate issues with components created using the extensibility tools that are part of the Infor Subscription Software; four incidents per month supported
- ±Extension Upgrade or Enhancement: Access to extensibility design and development resources to help you address new requirements; 16 hours per month provided
± For clarity, components deployed in the hosted environment other than the generally available Software or components that Customer may deploy via the standard user interface or tools included in the generally available Subscription Software are not entitled to Support other than as part of CareFor Extension Support, or Extension Upgrade or Enhancement, and to the limits noted. Additional Support for components, beyond the limitations provided, requires a professional services work order.