United States-January 04, 2021, 02:00 PM
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions has selected Infor as a Leader in the 2020 SPARK MatrixTM for Retail Forecasting and Replenishment.
The Matrix report notes Infor’s “planning platform helps retailers to gain comprehensive inventory visibility and streamline their inventory across the supply chain. The platform’s key competitive differentiators include a complete machine learning approach, highly scalable platform, cloud-agnostic and partner support for retailers ensuring accurate forecasting and replenishment results.”
The report describes Infor’s Demand Management planning platform as enabling “organizations to seamlessly perform demand forecasting, replenishment, and assortment planning with its infused data science and machine learning capabilities” and “allows various vendors to simultaneously access and work collaboratively on the platform.”
Quadrant analysts offer these perspectives of Infor’s capabilities in the forecasting and replenishment market:
- Infor’s robust retail planning platform helps retailers to gain comprehensive inventory visibility and streamline their inventory across the supply chain. The platform’s key competitive differentiators include a complete machine learning approach, highly scalable platform, cloud-agnostic and partner support for retailers ensuring accurate forecasting and replenishment results.
- The Infor demand management platform is powered by built-in AI/ML algorithms that enable retailers to make data-driven decisions and optimize tedious business operations. It enables data scientists to assess inventory data and tune and retune models to achieve success in bringing supply chain efficiency.
- Infor platform supports a wide range of use cases, including new item forecasting, promotional forecasting, fulfillment demand forecast, combined allocation and replenishment, full-lifecycle inventory optimization, and multi-echelon inventory optimization.
- With its strong supply chain product portfolio, scalable technology capabilities, and strong customer value proposition, Infor is well-positioned to expand its market share in the global retail forecasting and replenishment market.
“The old demand forecasting models don’t work anymore. This year, more than ever, is about having the right stuff at the right time that people want to buy,” says John Gularson, Infor SVP of retail. “Infor Demand Management provides the real-time visibility that retailers must have to keep pace with trends that can change daily.”
Infor Demand Management delivers:
- Trend analysis / real-time decision making (what we need, what is selling, what we need more of)
- Supply chain visibility / availability (how do we get more, when is it coming, where will it go)
- Inventory awareness / optimization (what is on hand, maximize space in stores and distribution centers)
- Product availability / immediate and super-fast fulfilment (consumer wants what they want now, not in two days)
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions offers strategic research and advisory services to help clients develop and validate strategies based on global mega trends, understand the business potential, untapped opportunities, and strategies for growth.