Growing with your business - software that builds successful companies.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 68,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Infor acquires ReServe Interactive
Acquisition to support growth in Hospitality across North America.
Infor stats at a glance
New Yorkcorporate headquarters
168 Officesaround the world
Vision meets execution
Infor’s diverse leadership team sets the standard for all 17,000+ global employees by demonstrating how transparency, collaboration and accountability foster better business outcomes. Through passion and problem solving, they drive continual progress.
- 2002 – Founded as an ERP software company primarily focused on manufacturing
- 2004-2009 – Infor expands customer base with a focus on select industries in manufacturing
- 2009 – Infor introduces ION, an integration and messaging platform
- 2010 – Infor hires Charles Phillips, as the new CEO
- 2011 – Infor begins to invest in products, rewrites application for the cloud, and expands into Service industries; Acquires Lawson software and enters healthcare vertical
- 2012 – Infor establishes Hook & Loop, a NYC-based design agency to focus on product user experience
- 2013 – Infor introduces Ming.le and launches CloudSuite product-line; Partners with Amazon Web Services as infrastructure to Infor CloudSuite and grows to over 60 million subscribers
- 2014 – Infor supplements HCM suite with talent science and behavioral assessments
- 2015 – Infor acquires GT Nexus; Infor’s CloudSuite, Talent Science, and Ming.le Mobile products wins Stevie Awards
- 2016 – 68 million users in over 170 countries are active in the Infor cloud
- 2017 – Koch Equity invests over $2.2 billion in Infor; Infor acquires Birst® and introduces Coleman, an AI platform and Digital Assistant named after Katherine Coleman Johnson
- 2018 – Infor introduces AI and machine learning applications by industry
- 2019 – Infor hosts Diversity Tech Summit for technology CEOs; Koch Equity invests $1.5 billion ahead of potential IPO
Culture of connection
We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities. Investing in our people isn’t just good business; it’s the right thing to do.
Join our talented team
At Infor, you’ll work with some of the world’s most talented technologists, designers, support specialists, account reps, managers, and leaders. We’re hard at work strengthening our customer relationships, delivering new products, and building strong teams.
Our global reach extends to more than 170 countries. Wherever you are in the world, Infor is ready to help.
Charles Phillips: IPO set to catapult Infor into the big league
Our CEO talks with ERP Today editor Paul Esherwood, who postulates that Infor could bring the “biggest NYC tech IPO in history.”
Get that Infor vibe with Brooks Koepka
Pursuit of excellence links Infor and Brooks Koepka, the only PGA player in history to hold back-to-back titles in two majors simultaneously.