Global manufacturer uses Infor OS portal framework for personalized real-time views of production KPIs
Combilift is the world's largest manufacturer of multi-dimensional forklifts. Building upon its ERP, Infor CloudSuite Industrial, the organization sought to build customized workspaces, or homepages, for real-time views from its ERP. Infor OS Portal services provided the framework for Combilift to supercharge its production performance.
Infor Homepages provides a framework for the creation of pages and widgets that are highly flexible and configurable, critical to gaining a quick and personalized view of Combilift's information from Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP. As soon as a production manager logs into CloudSuite Industrial at the start of day, a personalized homepage presents real-time production KPIs to help better plan the day and support more accurate decisions to improve production performance.
Previously, the production department received daily production KPIs generated in Excel to monitor and make decisions for the day. If real-time information were needed to pay close attention to an issue, production managers had to physically walk to the shopfloor to obtain updates, taking up to 30 minutes per day. In fact, Combilift is continuing to build out Homepages across each line of business, transforming the Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP into a more productive and user-friendly experience.
- Infor Homepage services are used to deliver more efficiency and accuracy to the production department responsible for production KPIs:
- Shifting from daily KPIs to real-time KPIs refreshed every 15 minutes allows for better decision making to improve production performance
- Saving 75 minutes per day to manually prepare daily snapshot of production KPIs
- Saving 30 minutes per day by removing the need to walk to the shopfloor to get KPI status
- Employees are happier with on-demand access to information, safely at their desks
Watch Combilift's leadership reflect on the impact of the personalized homepages.