Recognized for differentiation that helps to reduce costs and increase efficiency
Infor is recognized for the fourth consecutive time as a Leader in the 2023 Nucleus Control Tower Technology Value Matrix.
This recent Nucleus Research Control Tower Technology Value Matrix explores the reasons why mid-market and enterprise organizations turn to Control Tower solutions to predict, detect, and mitigate challenges like supply shortages, labor shortages, or transportation delays. The Nucleus’ analysts explore how software vendors meet these needs. Control Tower is defined in their report as “software that grants an organization supply chain visibility and informs execution and planning teams about events within the four walls of an organization’s operations, its trading partners, and beyond.
The Infor Nexus Control Center is a platform for organizations to orchestrate supply chain management across global multi-enterprise operations. Infor Nexus™ improves and automates Control Tower decision-making by providing predictive insights, intelligent decision assistance, and collaborative execution.
Some of the latest enhancements include:
- Enhanced visibility to the first mile of international transportation
- No-event detection alerts and situations
- Embedded operational analytic dashboards
- Expended network-wide data quality monitoring and issue detection
- Introduced harbor dwell analytics to mitigate disruptions
- Standard solutions to reduce cost and accelerate time to value
Please complete the form below