Enable data-driven decision-making and better outcomes
Infor industry analytics deliver relevant and meaningful insights for everybody from the boardroom to the shop floor. Infor Birst® makes business intelligence and analytics easy to consume with pre-built industry and role-specific content and metrics embedded wherever business users need information. Improve decision-making with Birst.
Infor Birst Resources
Best Practice Guides
Delivering value for customers across industries
Modern data architecture
Underpinning Birst’s modern native cloud BI platform is Infor's modern data architecture. Focused on supporting any user to take their analysis in any direction, this flexible and business-centric approach to managing data is secure, scalable, and adaptable to changing business needs, while AI-powered automation reduces many manual tasks.
- Easily connect live data or extract data from any source
- Unify data from multiple source systems including big data
- Utilize patented automated building of business-ready data store
- Leverage an integrated data lake and API gateway
Birst's Networked BI is a new approach to delivering data-as-a-service (DaaS) based on the idea that trusted and well-governed data is not at odds with speed and ease of use. Birst uses unique and patented capabilities that seamlessly combine the centralized and decentralized models of BI, providing the best aspects of both: agile end-user self-service without analytical silos and the overhead often associated with centralized BI.
- Utilize common and reusable business rules and definitions
- Blend centralized and decentralized data and analytic content
- Provide users with analytic sandboxes with self-service data prep
- Deliver data-as-a-service (DaaS) across the organization
- Enterprise-grade governance with speed and agility
Adaptive user interface
Birst provides an adaptive user experience, supporting all styles of business intelligence and analytics. Birst's user experience includes visual data discovery, interactive and responsive dashboards, pixel-perfect enterprise reporting, native and offline mobile, smart analytics, and self-service data preparation fully integrated with the centralized data provided by IT.
- Enjoy seamless integration between dashboards, data discovery, and reporting
- Support for all skill levels—from business users to data scientists
- Access information anywhere—online and offline on any device
- Leverage embedded analytics in Infor’s industry ERP solutions and applications
- Embed analytics in your applications to monetize data with flexible APIs
Native cloud multi-tenant architecture
Birst’s native cloud architecture provides a low total cost of ownership (TCO), rapid deployment, automated zero-cost, zero-pain upgrades, programmatic life cycle management, and standards-based, completely open integration.
- Economically scale on-demand—both users and data volumes
- Experience a fast time to value with iterative and agile deployment
- Support public cloud, private cloud, and on-premises deployments
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem