Infor Birst OEM and embedded analytics
Modern embedded analytics and business intelligence
Give your customers smart, self-service ready, branded, and secure analytics applications with flexible deployment options that scale with your business. The Infor Birst® OEM and embedded analytics platform, with patented machine learning technology, helps you create new analytic applications to monetize data faster than ever before.
Infor Birst OEM and embedded analytics Resources
Delivering value for customers across industries
Modern data architecture
Underpinning Birst’s modern native cloud BI platform is Infor's modern data architecture. Focused on supporting any user to take their analysis in any direction, this flexible and business-centric approach to managing data is secure, scalable, and adaptable to changing business needs, while AI-powered automation reduces many manual tasks.
- Easily connect live data or extract data from any source
- Unify data from multiple source systems including big data
- Utilize patented automated building of business-ready data store
- Enable customers to blend their data with yours
- Leverage an integrated data lake and API gateway
Automated data refinement
Eliminate the need for teams of developers and data specialists to perform time-intensive and error-prone ETL and accelerate time to value using patented AI-powered data integration.
- Automate the complex process of building enterprise-scale dimensional data models and data warehouses
- Unify data from multiple sources creating standardized dimensional models
- Aggregate data at various levels for faster response
- Enable advanced data warehousing capabilities like slowly changing dimensions, custom time hierarchies and snapshotting with a single click
Embedded analytics and BI platform
A complete, end-to-end analytics platform that simplifies the analytic application development process with data integration and warehousing, pixel-perfect reporting, interactive dashboards, data discovery and visualization, self-service data prep, mobile access, and machine learning integration.
- Experience zero application development for mobile applications
- Integrate with existing IT landscape through data source connectivity and front-end open client interface
- Enjoy a modern, browser-based UI for centralized and decentralized users
- Utilize a common, reusable, and customizable enterprise semantic layer
- Easily search and browse data and business terms (metadata) across all enterprise analytic content
Configure data as a service (DaaS)
Make full use of all enterprise data to support internal and external use cases and maintain the right balance of IT governance and end-user self-service.
- Gain complete visibility into governed data objects and data pipelines
- Experience fine-grained security at the row and column level
- Easily blend governed data with customer data
- Support users through guided self service to data objects and semantic definitions that can take analysis in any direction
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem