Infor Financials & Supply Management
End-to-end capabilities for today's finance professionals
Infor® Financials & Supply Management delivers end-to-end ERP financial and accounting capabilities—fully integrated and delivered in the cloud. Experience ultimate security and flexibility, infused with deep industry-specific functionality with financial and supply management software that eliminates the need for costly and limiting customizations.
Infor Financials & Supply Management Resources
GL Ad Hoc Report Designer for Financial Personas
The GL Ad Hoc Report Designer is built so that a financial power user can create their rows, columns, filters and easily preview and run a report without IT intervention.
- Financial power users who know their accounting structures, dimensions and hierarchies can easily create their rows, columns and GL report to specify their needs.
- This type of reporting is perfect for month-end close, standard analyzation or for audit purposes.
- Standard report sharing allows your team to empower other users in your organization.
GL Ad Hoc Report Designer is a major pillar of Infor's reporting approach and will bring the power to easily generate critical insights needed to make business decisions.
Pilot Flying J improves retail operations and increases the bottom line with Infor solutions.
A next-gen global ledger
Infor Financials & Supply Management injects fresh thinking into the general ledger, combining the solution’s core functionality with an unprecedented level of flexibility.
- Access unlimited financial calendars
- Leverage unlimited ledgers and basis reporting
- Utilize unlimited dimension strings
Expand data usability
Infor Financials & Supply Management's next-gen global ledger can be used as a data warehouse, importing both financial and non-financial data to drive strategic business decisions. Think healthcare providers pulling in clinical data to calculate cost per patient; retailers incorporating big data for targeted campaigns; or public sector organizations working with demographic data to help budget and plan community services.
- Leverage relevant information for faster, better decisions
- Provide a unified repository for capturing enterprise data
- Ensure data fidelity, governance, security, and access
Define unlimited attributes
Infor Financials & Supply Management allows users to define unlimited attributes on any field or transaction within any process and report on them. For example, attributes such as type of facility, square footage, and number of employees can be attached to locations to allow reporting revenue not only by location but also by attribute value across all locations.
- Add new dimension strings
- Tailor dimension strings to meet business or industry-specific requirements
- Offer flexibility with unlimited attributes
Meet complex reporting requirements
Infor Financials & Supply Management allows for an unlimited number of ledgers to store adjustments, eliminations, currency gains or losses, and allocations. Ledgers can be combined with a chart of accounts and calendars to create a basis definition, and unlimited bases can be defined to deliver financial information for a wide variety of reporting needs.
- Build compliance controls
- Support standard regulations
- Provide reports on controls and compliance
Streamline sourcing and procurement
Infor Financials & Supply Management offers innovative supply management capabilities that work together as a complete source-to-settle solution. That gives users full visibility of indirect spend and—helps identify opportunities to control it by increasing compliance and leverage with suppliers.
- Optimize spend by effectively managing the full source-to-settle process
- Uncover consolidation and cost savings opportunities
- Combine deep functionality with flexible deployment
GTreasury partners with Infor to empower customers
Discover how the new partnership delivers enhanced functionality through new automation and data integration between platforms.
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem