Eliminate manual processes with talent and practice-specific benefits solutions
Create a holistic approach to benefits administration technology with Infor® Benefits. Combining Infor Global Human Resources and Talent Management solutions, your admins, managers, and employees experience an innovative and end-to-end process for absence management, benefits management, and compensation management.
Global Human Resources’ Absence Management solution assists organizations with managing time-off programs. This solution automates manual, complex processes for improved efficiency and reduced overhead to comply with regulations and significantly improve manager and employee user-experience interactions.
- Support complex requirements with a comprehensive rules engine
- Accommodate an unlimited number of leave programs
- Monitor and update eligibility changes and entitlement balances
- Utilize an easy to use, flexible time off calendar with automatic manager approval process
- Provide mobile self-service for anytime/anywhere interactions
Global Human Resources’ Benefits Management solution provides organizations the ability to offer health, medical, disability, insurance, and retirement/investment programs to employees, retirees, and special participants. The solution manages complex plan rules, annual, fiscal, and ongoing enrollment events using standalone, cafeteria-type, and flex plan structures. Benefits enrollment experiences can be tailored for specific employee groups.
- Address complex plan-rules
- Leverage eligibility monitoring and management
- Monitor compliance and vendor reporting
- Manage employee and organization payroll-ready transactions
- Provide employee self-service access for enrollments and benefits information
Talent Management’s Compensation Management solution provides the tools to perform planning and awarding budgets for salary, bonuses, and equity. Goal, performance, and compensation data are automatically combined to support pay-for-performance practices. Incentive programs can use goal achievement, performance and be combined with the awarding process or administered separately.
- Drive pay for performance programs
- Automate pay plans and awards
- Calculate and award incentives using external metrics, SPIFs, and/or bonus objectives
- Leverage in-line analytical reporting
- Manage salary structures and grade step progressions to ensure pay equity and manage payroll costs
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosytem