Empower your people to help transform your business
Strategic talent execution tools built to empower your people
Employees become empowered when they understand the company’s strategic plans and how their skills and capabilities can help achieve success. Talent Optimization drives better employee engagement and outcomes through improved transparency and communication.
Talent Optimization Resources
Connect your people and their targets to the strategy of your organization
Keep employees informed on the success of their current contributions and align on how to keep growing
Continuous performance engagement
Build better relationships by encouraging regular, proactive, and strategic conversations around achievements, challenges, and tasks
Stay ahead of the game by sending regular questions designed to inspire your people to think more about themselves and their roles
Plan for the inevitable and the unexpected to ensure your organization has the right people on deck when others are promoted or move on
Find the right candidates, engage them, and onboard them faster and more cost effectively.
- Align recruitment with corporate strategy
- Expedite the hiring process
- Improve candidate management
- Leverage flexible workflows
- Provide candidates with exceptional experiences
Collaborate with your people to define targets and action plans that align their goals with your strategic business objectives.
- Communicate strategic organizational imperatives
- Help your people focus on their most critical work
- Link activities to personal growth
- Effectively manage goals
Identify, hire, develop, reward, and retain the right talent to support your business strategies.
- Actively engage employees with frequent check-ins highlighting challenges, tasks, and accomplishments
- Define performance expectations
- Measure the “how” and the “what” of people’s performance
- Identify top performers
- Automatically track performance
Ensure that you have a pipeline of highly qualified people who are ready to step into key critical positions.
- Identify and define talent pool key and critical position attributes
- Know your bench strength
- Reduce attrition and flight right
Calculate and maintain pay levels for current, prospective, and contingent employees worldwide.
- Drive pay performance
- Tie pay to individual contribution
- Automate pay plans and awards