High tech and electronics
High tech and electronics ERP with micro-vertical expertise
Manufacturers who make high tech and electronics products rely on Infor’s ERP solutions to manage the global supply chain, get products to market faster, and quickly pivot toward new opportunities.
Cloud ERP to help manufacturers beat delays in supply chain
With Infor ERP solutions you can turn your efficiencies into a differentiator. Use data insights and collaborative abilities to develop and launch new products.
Support product innovation
Tackle compliance, product lifecycle, and configuration challenges with ease.
- Manage the complete product lifecycle, from R&D, to testing and roll out
- Manage regulatory, quality, and supply chain impact analysis to control risks and optimize profitability
- Help customers design products to meet their specifications
Optimize the supply chain
Synchronize planning and streamline processes to boost productivity and maintain quality control.
- Manage data upstream and downstream with greater collaboration
- Leverage S&OP and supply chain planning and optimization
- Take advantage of multisite, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Manage the warehouse and fulfillment with one unified application
Reduce operational complexity on the shop floor
Facilitate productivity, planning, and production to improve quality, while reducing costs.
- Support multiple manufacturing models in one application
- Manage the workforce and shop floor automation
- Take advantage of project management capabilities including co-mingling and splits of production orders
- Optimize utilization and throughput of equipment and assets
Increase high tech service revenue
Better manage your operations to deliver superior service.
- Drive revenue by offering installation, field service, maintenance contracts, extended warranties, and MRO capabilities
- Support aftermarket service operations including technician dispatching and replacement part inventory
- Manage multi-tier warranties to improve customer relationships while maintaining profitability
- Integrate IoT data to gain shipping and supply chain status insights
Embrace Industry 4.0 technologies
Build a complete system that takes full advantage of Industry 4.0 capabilities.
- Take advantage of modern features including AI-driven advanced analytics
- Leverage predictive data insights for accurate forecasting and buyer trends
- Collaborate with customers and contractors on product innovation
- Empower the workforce with role-based dashboards, KPIs, and easy-to-use reporting tools
- Use low-code and no-code PaaS tools to create personalized tools specific to your unique needs
High Tech & Electronics customer successes
Supporting advanced technology systems for the aerospace, space, transportation, defense, and security industries requires strategic modernization. See how global solution provider, Thales, successfully implemented a digital project to stay competitive, attract and retain top talent, and synchronize business cycle needs with its IT infrastructure
High Tech and Electronics cloud software
- Industry ERP
- Supply Chain Network
- Workforce Management
- Configure Price Quote
- Product Lifecycle
Discrete manufacturers around the world use CloudSuite High Tech & Electronics to gain the visibility they need to quickly respond to customer, supplier, and regulatory needs—no software customizations required.
- Automates processes for bidding, contracting, execution, and revenue recognition
- Innovate faster and more efficiently
- Manage production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve product quality
- Built on highly flexible, scalable architecture that enables manufacturers to be agile and in-sync with fast-changing customer expectations
- Infor ERP
- Infor OS
- Infor Birst
- Implementation Accelerator
- Deployed on AWS
Supply Chain Network
Infor® Supply Chain Management solutions deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by digitalizing end-to-end supply chain processes, allowing companies to gain real time visibility that empowers data-driven decisions and optimal delivery to customers on time.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
- Infor Nexus
- Infor Supplier Exchange
- Infor Supply Chain Planning
- Infor WMS
Optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity with Infor® Workforce Management. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology platform that delivers time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
- Enable your people to access workforce data anywhere, anytime
- Track employee time and get the right data to payroll—every time
- Leverage vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Take advantage of intuitive, industry specialized software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand
Configure Price Quote
Infor CPQ helps sales teams, partners, and distributors sell complex products more quickly with a rules-driven platform designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing, to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on-demand
- Accelerate product innovation
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Complete visibility into real-time data
Infor® PLM Discrete is a comprehensive product lifecycle management (PLM) solution for high tech and electronics, automotive component, industrial manufacturing, and aerospace and defense manufacturers that seamlessly integrates with ERP and CAD systems.
- PLM management for MTO, CTO, ATO, and project-based businesses
- Out-of-the-box interoperability with ERP, CAD, and manufacturing systems
- Real-time reporting and analysis capabilities
- Automated workflows
- Role-driven retrieval and information reuse