February 3, 2021
The Infor Education team has been hard at work updating its SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) training offerings to reflect the latest product features and capabilities, improve your learning experience and to ensure you get the most out of your Infor software.
Expand your knowledge and enhance your learning experience
We’d like to highlight some enhancements throughout all of the SyteLine Campus materials that will expand your knowledge and also improve your overall learning experience.
- Materials now incorporate Infor Implementation Accelerator (IA) business processes—The IA methodology is used for new cloud implementations and training materials now align with it. The IA methodology delivers industry-specific best practice content, including pre-defined menus, processes, and structures. Using Infor IAs for a new product deployment can result in faster time to value, lower cost, and reduced risk.
- Web forms for course exercises are now available where applicable—SyteLine .web forms provide an enhanced user interface, with fewer clicks and more intuitive display of information. Training is now based on the new style of .web forms (vs. the classic forms) helping learners use the product more effectively.
- Course exercises are now optimized for multiple learners in a shared training environment—Exercises have been rewritten and now learners can share the same environment without interfering with each other's learning activities.
Updates for key courses
The courses listed below have been updated with several important changes. All users ought to review the latest versions of the courses, as they contain valuable information even for experienced users who have taken these courses in the past.
- CloudSuite Industrial: Navigating the User Interface: This course has been updated to illustrate web forms and how they differ from classic forms.
- CloudSuite Industrial: Foundation: This course has been completely redesigned to follow IA for SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial.
We’ve also recently added these new courses:
- CloudSuite Industrial: Configuring Cloud Quick Start: This course is for system administrators for new Cloud customers who need to set up users and configure SyteLine and Infor OS elements in a multi-tenant environment.
- CloudSuite Industrial: Configuring Portals: This course is for system administrators who need to install and configure SyteLine portals web applications for customers, resellers, and vendors.
- Infor OS: Using Infor Ming.le, ION Workflows and Homepages with CloudSuite Industrial: This course is for learners who need to get a basic understanding and hands-on experience with Infor Ming.le™, ION Workflows and Homepage concepts using SyteLine in the cloud.
Infor Campus updates to improve your learning experience
Learning topics have been reorganized, making courses easier to find. As a result:
- All courses are organized by version
- Topics and courses are listed in recommended sequence
- Customer learning paths by business role and IA guide learners through a sequence of courses optimized for their specific responsibilities
Please contact InforCampus@infor.com with any questions about these Campus or course updates.