Supporting the core processes of manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses
A robust, highly functional ERP platform for a digital future
System21 is a highly functional ERP product available either on-premises or as a cloud-based service. Based on the IBM i platform, System21 has established itself as the trusted core ERP of choice for many customers worldwide. Users value System21’s functional richness, stability, and security and its modern HTML5 browser UI, and broad integration capabilities for diverse industries.
Infor System21 Resources
See the software
The function, technology, and services to take you forward
Delivering value to customers across industries
Leading edge user experience
The latest version of System i Workspace AnyWhere has been completely re-written as HTML 5 to create an attractive and modern working environment for the System21 end users.
- Increase productivity by moving around System21 quickly and easily
- Running in many supported browsers
- Requires no installation on the end user’s desktop
- Adds numerous features expressly designed to maintain resilience and reduce the support burden
Maximize sales opportunities
System21 3.2 is highly configurable to match with your processes, improving order-taking rates and values while delivering fine customer service.
- The order-taking path and information displayed can both be configured to optimize processes
- Order Capture concentrates multiple modes of order taking into one working space, to provide fast order capture appropriate to various markets in a rich environment
- All customer buying history, intelligent sourcing, up- and cross-sell opportunities are within one click away
Making service business more profitable
For companies in the equipment production and sales market, after sales service can often be the most profitable part of the business, and System21 can help to achieve that.
- Seamlessly connect to all System21 applications to cover the financial, order processing, invoicing, purchasing, distribution, and production needs of service companies
- Integrated view of all major business processes
- Everything needed to optimize service, efficiency, and profitability are supported including cradle-to-grave records of every service job, component, costs, or revenue against every piece of equipment
- Improve field and workshop service job management, component inventories, and procurement, as well as engineer shift calendars and timesheet/cost tracking
Seamless integration between operational and financial systems
With System21’s Advanced Financial Integrator, you get better analysis, planning, and control for all areas of the enterprise.
- Send financial data generated in System21 customer service, logistics, and manufacturing applications to target accounts within the General Ledger
- Shape the flow and posting of the data precisely to each customer’s accounting needs, at a detailed or consolidated level. This can be either financial or statistical information
Rapid access to both standard product and custom information
System21 3.2 is released alongside Release 10 of the Infor Development Framework (IDF) application, which gives a highly flexible enquiry and query facility for System21 customers.
- All key data is available within a minimal number of clicks and enables a rapid response to internal and external customer enquiries
- Create and tailor new enquiries specific to your business, including data from bespoke or custom IBM i files and applications
- Develop custom applications and extensions with IDF powerful capabilities