Generate strategic insights from Excel
Infor F9 is a user-friendly Microsoft® Excel® add-in that rapidly presents a real-time view of business information. With just the push of a button, F9 formulas can calculate anywhere in Excel—returning results in seconds. The solution helps to build dynamic reusable reports, which gives users more time to analyze their results and focus on strategic planning.
- Dynamically links general ledger data for user-defined, custom financial reports in Excel
- Allows managers to view, recalculate, and drill down into individualized reports
- Maintains a library of all scheduled and distributed F9 reports
- Multi-currency support
- Integrated with more than 150 financial systems
- Rapid deployment and familiar Excel interface delivers immediate ROI
- Intuitive report building wizard in Excel means no programming or IT support required
Features & Benefits
Complete financial reporting
Connect to more data
Connect to data on-premises or in the cloud through a SQL database, spreadsheet, or cloud app like QuickBooks™. Consolidate data without writing code. Retrieve existing budget balances from the general ledger, create new F9 budget scenarios from actuals, and build accurate forecasts within Excel.
A reporting solution that simplifies the complex
Infor F9 is a powerful financial reporting and analysis solution that provides speed, flexibility, and ease of use to more than 30,000 customers worldwide using over 150 general ledgers. Infor F9 dynamically links your general ledger data to Microsoft Excel. No exports or manual entries are required, giving you more time to analyze data and focus on strategic planning.
- Report on multiple budgets and forecasts, and write back to the GL
- Consolidate GLs with different structures or from different systems
- Analyze by various criteria such as multi-company or multi-department reports
- Easily add graphs, buttons and backgrounds to your reports
- Recipients can independently view, filter, and analyze report data
- Drill into any cell-based formula and analyze individual balances and transactions.
- Change parameters to recalculate formulas across any range
- Dynamic links to GL data insures data is timely and accurate
- Schedule and pre-schedule reports on a time or event driven basis
- Output reports with multiple formats
- Generate new reports from a source report’s filters and conditions
- Built-in support for SMTP servers for email notifications
User account security
- Restrict data access based on users' roles
- Control F9 functionality for specific users
- Set security based on GL dimensions by company, division, department, year or balance type.