New Infor CloudSuite Healthcare, Infor FSM, and Infor HCM courses now available
Approximately one hundred new courses are now available for Infor CloudSuite Healthcare, Infor Financials & Supply Management (FSM) and Infor Human Capital Management (HCM). We are also excited to announce that these courses are the very first released by Infor Education for these product lines that are designed for multi-tenant (MT) clients and follow Infor’s new Implementation Accelerator (IA) rapid deployment methodology. Also, we know you’re busy, so we’ve reorganized the new training into smaller more bite-sized modules to make it easier for you to quickly get the information you need.
We’d like to highlight some of the enhancements incorporated with the new materials that will expand your knowledge and improve your overall learning experience.
- Multi-Tenant: Designed on multi-tenant (MT) for our MT customer population.
- Implementation Accelerator (IA) Methodology: Follow Infor’s Implementation Accelerator (IA) rapid deployment methodology.
- Learn on the go: Reorganized into smaller more bite-sized modules so you can quickly get the information you need.
- Built on the latest product versions: Built on the latest version of the software, covering a wide variety of topics ranging from configuration to end-user tasks.
About Implementation Accelerators (IA)
We are excited to announce that the new materials now incorporate Infor Implementation Accelerator (IA) business processes. The IA methodology is used for new cloud implementations to deliver industry-specific leading practice content, including pre-defined menus, processes, and structures. Using Infor IAs for a new product deployment can result in faster time to value, lower cost, and reduced risk.
View the new courses on Infor Campus
Visit the Infor Campus workspaces to browse through this comprehensive list of multi-tenant, IA-specific courses.
- Education & Transformation Services
- CloudSuite Financials
- CloudSuite Healthcare
- Financials and Supply Management
- Infor HCM
- Lawson Financials
- Lawson Supply Chain Management