Powering 50 of the top school districts in the US
Solutions for your most critical challenges
CloudSuite K-12 is the leading suite of ERP and related applications, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Recruiting and workforce development
Improve talent acquisition to address high attrition with school HR software.
- Leverage behavioral science to attract, hire, train, and retain a diverse workforce
- Streamline the hiring process to entice qualified workers and reduce time to hire
- Automate recruiting processes to meet the peak teacher hiring period
- Provide data-driven HR insights and dashboards to guide managers with hiring and development
- Track teacher certifications, health and safety records, and more
Complex payroll and workforce management
Configurable rules and pay calculations with school accounting software.
- Configure payroll to meet 9-, 10-, and 12-month employees’ union contracts and pay cycles
- Record and calculate role-based pay for teachers, coaches, club administrators ,and other assignments
- Process time, attendance, and pay for all school district employees
- Automate workforce scheduling, time reporting, and absence management to optimize worker productivity
Integrated financials, procurement, and business intelligence
Report KPIs for schools, central office, and the district.
- Drive intelligent decisions with cross-application analytics and consolidated data sources
- Support central office and school-based teams with mobility, requisition and vendor portals
- Manage school-based purchasing and centralized procurement to reduce wasteful spending
- Centralized monitoring of school-based accounts and student activity funds
- Track P-Card usage and reconciliation
Manage assets and infrastructure
Ensure optimal asset maintenance.
- Streamline maintenance plans for fleet assets, inventory, and facilities
- Prioritize asset and capital investments for funding modernization projects
- Increase productivity and employee adoption with an intuitive user experience for technicians and leaders
- Leverage AI, ML, and other modern technologies to automate monitoring and preventive maintenance
Modern cloud solution
Consolidate HR, financials, procurement and asset management on secure cloud platform.
- High availability, data security, and elasticity
- Reduce risks and costs associated with disaster recovery, continuous monitoring, and mitigation
- Transition system support to cloud as IT staff retires
- Mitigate segregation of duties (SOD) and identify fraudulent transactions and suspicious behaviors with embedded governance, risk, and compliance controls
Productivity by the numbers
BUILT FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
Infor CloudSuite™ Public Sector
CloudSuite Public Sector is an integrated enterprise resource planning solution that couples modern functionality with tools to streamline processes from managing finances to employee engagement. The purpose-built software designed for today’s end users includes solutions for budgeting, finance, procurement, asset management, human resources, payroll, and governance risk and compliance.
- Scale solutions across the district that enable cost-effective management, enabling staff to better serve students
- Put students first by finding and retaining the most qualified teachers for every classroom
- Enable improved systems integration, maintenance, and efficiency
- Improve financial accountability through better monitoring and reporting
- Eliminate resource constraints impacting data availability and security
- Reduce the risk of misappropriated funds and increase control of collection of student fees
- Enhance campus services and save with a lower total cost of ownership and limited up-front investment that allows capital to be saved for expenditures directly impacting students, faculty, and staff
- CloudSuite Financials
- Global HR
- Talent Management
- Infor OS