Powering 50 of the top school districts in the US
With Infor’s ERP software solutions for school districts, the future of primary school education and K-12 school systems can see success despite today’s challenging economy and environment.
Ongoing staff shortages
High teacher turnover and small hiring windows require streamlined talent acquisition.
Contracts dictate complex pay schedules.
Finance and budgeting insight
Limited ability to consolidate, project, and report due to lack of KPIs across the school district.
Manage assets and infrastructure
Asset effectiveness affected by a lack of proactive maintenance on school bus fleet, facilities, and other critical infrastructure.
Application support and network security
Aged systems and retiring IT staff and shrinking budgets require secure cloud alternatives.
Solutions for your most critical challenges
CloudSuite K-12 is the leading suite of ERP and related applications, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Recruiting and workforce development
Improve talent acquisition to address high attrition with school HR software.
- Leverage behavioral science to attract, hire, train, and retain a diverse workforce
- Streamline the hiring process to entice qualified workers and reduce time to hire
- Automate recruiting processes to meet the peak teacher hiring period
- Provide data-driven HR insights and dashboards to guide managers with hiring and development
- Track teacher certifications, health and safety records, and more
Complex payroll and workforce management
Configurable rules and pay calculations with school accounting software.
- Configure payroll to meet 9-, 10-, and 12-month employees’ union contracts and pay cycles
- Record and calculate role-based pay for teachers, coaches, club administrators ,and other assignments
- Process time, attendance, and pay for all school district employees
- Automate workforce scheduling, time reporting, and absence management to optimize worker productivity
Integrated financials, procurement, and business intelligence
Report KPIs for schools, central office, and the district.
- Drive intelligent decisions with cross-application analytics and consolidated data sources
- Support central office and school-based teams with mobility, requisition and vendor portals
- Manage school-based purchasing and centralized procurement to reduce wasteful spending
- Centralized monitoring of school-based accounts and student activity funds
- Track P-Card usage and reconciliation
Manage assets and infrastructure
Ensure optimal asset maintenance.
- Streamline maintenance plans for fleet assets, inventory, and facilities
- Prioritize asset and capital investments for funding modernization projects
- Increase productivity and employee adoption with an intuitive user experience for technicians and leaders
- Leverage AI, ML, and other modern technologies to automate monitoring and preventive maintenance
Modern cloud solution
Consolidate HR, financials, procurement and asset management on secure cloud platform.
- High availability, data security, and elasticity
- Reduce risks and costs associated with disaster recovery, continuous monitoring, and mitigation
- Transition system support to cloud as IT staff retires
- Mitigate segregation of duties (SOD) and identify fraudulent transactions and suspicious behaviors with embedded governance, risk, and compliance controls
Productivity by the numbers
improvement in recruitment productivity
improvement in developing sourcing strategy productivity
reduction in equipment downtime
Infor CloudSuite™ Public Sector
CloudSuite Public Sector is an integrated enterprise resource planning solution that couples modern functionality with tools to streamline processes from managing finances to employee engagement. The purpose-built software designed for today’s end users includes solutions for budgeting, finance, procurement, asset management, human resources, payroll, and governance risk and compliance.
- Scale solutions across the district that enable cost-effective management, enabling staff to better serve students
- Put students first by finding and retaining the most qualified teachers for every classroom
- Enable improved systems integration, maintenance, and efficiency
- Improve financial accountability through better monitoring and reporting
- Eliminate resource constraints impacting data availability and security
- Reduce the risk of misappropriated funds and increase control of collection of student fees
- Enhance campus services and save with a lower total cost of ownership and limited up-front investment that allows capital to be saved for expenditures directly impacting students, faculty, and staff
- CloudSuite Financials
- Global HR
- Talent Management
- Infor OS
Infor CloudSuite™ Facilities Management
CloudSuite Facilities Management is an award-winning, secure set of proven solutions that includes a core enterprise asset management system combined with high-value extension applications. Deployed in the cloud, it's designed to give facility managers the ability to oversee buildings of all types and the classrooms within—across multiple sites.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain assets efficiently and effectively throughout the entire lifecycle of the asset
- Track, locate, and analyze physical assets
- Monitor energy usage and optimize energy consumption to reduce cost
- Efficiently create work orders for preventative maintenance through incident management
- Retain records in compliance with service level agreements, labor regulations, and accounting requirements
- Enhance operations with visibility through mobile, collaboration, and data analytics to allow rapid resolution of issues
Infor CloudSuite™ Financials
CloudSuite™ Financials & Supply Management is an integrated finance and supply management software solution suite that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes. End-to-end, fully integrated capabilities are designed specifically for today’s users.
- Personalized home pages
- Beautiful and intuitive role based user interface
- Unlimited financial calendars
- Unlimited ledgers and basis reporting
- Unlimited dimension strings
- Full visibility of indirect spend
- Strengthened supplier relationships
- Increased policy compliance
- Multiple cost savings opportunities
- Powered by data-science
- Embedded analytics directly in users’ work streams
- CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
- Infor OS
Infor CloudSuite™ HCM
CloudSuite HCM is a leading-edge, end-to-end talent-focused solution that helps organizations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with the broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor.
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organizational structures-world-wide.
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics to engage employees and reach their greatest potential.
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to give you complete employees visibility; optimally hire, develop and retain the right talent.
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your company’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure.
- Talent Management
- Global HR
- Talent Science
Workforce Management (WFM)
Infor Workforce Management (WFM) is a leading-edge, comprehensive, and modern solution that strategically enhances workforce planning, execution, and analysis. Built on a proven technology platform with deep extensibility, unmatched scale and performance, and industry specialization, organizations use Infor WFM to address every aspect of their labor compliance and performance needs. With time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management software tools, WFM helps mitigate the risk of potential compliance errors and reduce costs, while encouraging employees to focus on activities that generate more value.
- Demand-driven employee schedules powered by machine learning
- Extensible and industry-rich functionality
- Intelligent mobility
- Real-time labor analytics
- Improved employee engagement