Proven, feature-rich restaurant management POS and enterprise software
Manage costs, production, and service
Infor SmartSeries is a fully integrated software suite that combines innovative, easy-to-use restaurant point of sale (POS) tools with enterprise solutions. SmartSeries features advanced computerized systems that can automate production and streamline inventory management, helping to control costs and improve customer service. SmartSeries' unified tools also facilitate the movement of information within a restaurant, corporate headquarters, or franchisee office.
- Intuitive restaurant point of sale (POS)
- Back-of-house software for on-site managers
- Front-of-house software to better serve customers
- Customizable displays optimize key production areas
- Flexible labor scheduling module helps meet labor targets
Features & Benefits
Systems can be configured to meet specific operating requirements allowing each store to maximize efficiency based on restaurant type, kitchen layout, drive-through orders, special menu requests, and customer expectations.
Complete restaurant management
High-volume table service or quick service restaurants can effectively manage staff and better serve customers with powerful back-of-house capabilities that combine with front-of-house POS tools.
Business performance management
Manage the entire enterprise directly from the corporate office. Make informed decisions quickly with access to data regarding net sales, best-performing restaurants, best-selling items, labor costs, and more.
Access all of the tools and reporting information necessary to operate a restaurant business with this back-of-house solution. On-site restaurant management staff gets all the information it needs to keep the restaurant running smoothly, including time keeping, payroll interfaces, cash management, and in-store reporting.
- Control costs with cash management tools
- Stay on top of costly labor infractions with time-keeping alerts
- Alert employees about upcoming events and meetings
- Access in-store reporting for sales, forecasting, and auditing transactions
Quick service or table service restaurants, bars, hotels, or stadiums gain the flexibility to serve customers efficiently, while keeping operations running at peak performance.
- Leverage intelligent combo and package ordering
- Utilize one-touch upsell ordering
- Schedule orders for room service or call-in orders
- Access easy move and split check functionality
- Provide mobile devices for table-side ordering
- View service standards, labor costs, and warnings before they are out of control with real-time analytics
- Use kitchen production tools that include configurable kitchen display screens, product projection, and label printers
Quickly and accurately create employee schedules with easy drag-and-drop functionality and interactive features. Set any number of parameters and configurations, work with user-defined templates, and view historical sales data to ensure that restaurants meet labor targets.
- Access historical sales data to forecast number staff needed to meet business goals
- Copy schedules from previous weeks or days to easily create schedules for like days
- View availability, minor, and overtime warnings, while creating schedules
- Determine whether managers have scheduled to targets with visual color indicators
- Create weekly and daily schedule printouts available for posting and deployment charts
- Enforce schedules by requiring managers to authorize time clock punches outside of employees' scheduled times
Connect and view data from anywhere users have an Internet connection to view pertinent information for one or all of an organization's restaurants.
- Setup roles to determine what file menu options a certain group can view
- Assign portal users login credentials with a role, assigned stores, and graphical dashboards
- Group restaurants by the audience and how they elect to view groups
- All restaurants to participate in several reporting groups that can be utilized by different audiences
- Access a collection of reports for sales, service performance, financials, labor, and historical reporting, as well as customizable financial exporting
- Leverage auto email and multi-format exports to provide users with valuable information directly from their email