Aerospace & Defense
Aerospace manufacturing software
Aerospace and defense manufacturers rely on Infor’s highly secure ERP software to meet the stringent requirements of the industry—from managing ETO operations to advanced supply chain management and tracking replacement parts and tools for aftermarket service.
JANUARY 25-26, 2022
We speak aerospace & defense
Join us for Inforum Digital, our ultimate customer event. Learn from aerospace and defense experts. Hear how customers are driving success. Join online from wherever you are.
Tackle aerospace and defense’s most critical challenges
Our ERP solutions are designed to drive product innovation, align your business with specialized customer needs, and give you the agility to anticipate and quickly respond to market disruptions. We can help you simplify the business complexity of mixed-mode manufacturing with smart, preconfigured solutions that help streamline operations and optimize performance.
Optimize complex contract processes
Make sense of the complex and often error-prone processes of bidding, contracting, execution, and revenue recognition with a solution built to drive efficiency with full contract and project management capabilities.
- Manage multiple contracts, including cost plus and revenue recognition methods
- Ensure project management visibility with linked work breakdown structures
- Meet Cost Accounting Standards and global trade standards and compliance
- Leverage CLIN definition and contract flow-downs along with project management visibility with linked work breakdown structures
Manage supply chain complexity and risk in aerospace and defense
Gain efficient program/project execution and control of multi-tiered supply chains, and gain the agility to respond quickly to supply chain shortages.
- Group material planning and co-mingling of project demand
- Manage product lifecycles and detailed embedded estimation
- Track compliant project costing with pegging and fair and unbiased algorithms
- Achieve efficient shop floor automation based on data insights
- Leverage DPAS support
Ensure security and regulatory compliance
Adhere, track, and audit stringent quality control, regulation compliance, and cybersecurity requirements.
- Maintain vigilant cyber security for all solutions and applications
- Rely on multi-tenant deployment in the AWS® GovCloud or on-premises
- Trust DCAA and DCMA MMAS compliance
- Leverage FedRAMP authorization, as well as support for NIST, CMMC, and ITAR compliance
Turn your service operation into a revenue center
Leverage digital technology and data insights to manage your service and MRO operations, while optimizing resolution time and resources.
- Track as-serviced history, parts, and components replaced or serviced—following strict guidelines
- Strategically manage SRO operations for efficiency, reliability, and profitability
- Analyze service requirements to better anticipate future preventive maintenance needs
- Maintain an optimal inventory of replacements parts to avoid stockouts and resolve service requests quickly
- Manage depot repair and field service resource planning and scheduling of technicians
- Leverage support for Non-Conformance Material Report functionality, FRACAS, first article inspection, and Certificates of Conformity
Propel aerospace and defense innovation with new technology
Take advantage of continual upgrades and always-current technology capabilities to help accelerate business growth and insight.
- Upgrade your outdated solutions, while retaining valuable historical data that must be saved and remain accessible
- Ensure you can continue to securely integrate and access data from legacy systems that can’t be retired
- Seamlessly exchange EDI information and securely share data with third-party solutions
- Rely on deep, industry-specific functionality
- Leverage IoT, machine learning, and predictive analytics
We are growing quickly, and our old system was holding us back. With Infor LN, we have an efficient and integrated system that was deployed quickly without business interruption.
Aerospace and defense cloud software
- Cloud ERP software for aerospace and defense
- Manufacturing ERP software for mid- to small-size businesses
- Supply chain management software
- Asset management software for manufacturing
- Manufacturing workforce management software
- CPQ software for manufacturing
- Product lifecycle management software
- Manufacturing industry cloud technology
Cloud ERP software for aerospace and defense
Infor CloudSuite™ Aerospace & Defense software provides advanced capabilities relied upon by 5,500+ aerospace and defense suppliers worldwide. This highly secure ERP system is built for the most demanding requirements in commercial aerospace and defense manufacturing and service.
- Manage multilevel BOMs costing breaks
- Simplify shop floor order splits
- Automate borrow-load-payback and supplier stage payments
- Automate processes for bidding, contracting, execution, and revenue recognition
- Maintain compliance with rigorous government requirements
- Leverage built-in DCAA audit support with contract and costing requirements maintenance
- Support firm-fixed price, cost-plus, and time and materials contracts
- Manage service contracts for MRO and spare parts
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve visibility and efficiency across multi-tiered supply chains
- Infor® LN
- Infor Supplier Exchange
- Infor OS
- Infor Birst®
- Implementation Accelerator
- Deployed on AWS® GovCloud
Manufacturing ERP software for mid- to small-size businesses
Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial (SyteLine) is an end-to-end ERP solution with more than 30 years of experience supporting small- to medium-size manufacturers. The solution provides predictive analytics, collaboration, lean production tools, and integration options. Infor® CloudSuite Industrial is a mixed-mode application for engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, highly repetitive, process, and service-based manufacturers. The solution helps manage complexity and growth, while enabling you to gain performance improvements in customer service, productivity, and cost control.
- Innovate faster and more efficiently
- Manage production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve product quality
- Leverage the highly flexible, scalable architecture to be more agile and synchronized with fast-changing customer expectations
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine®)
- Infor OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
- Deployed on AWS®
Supply chain management software
Supply chain management software
Infor® Supply Chain Management solutions deliver intelligent supply chain orchestration by digitalizing supply chain processes in real time. You can gain end-to-end visibility that empowers data-driven decisions and optimal on-time delivery to your customers.
- Reduce supply chain costs, including waste and transportation costs
- Achieve a single version of the truth to drive actionable insights
- Reduce invoice processing and transportation lead times
- Increase on-time and accurate shipment order rates
- Increase team productivity and reduce expenses within your warehouses
- Infor Nexus™
- Infor® Integrated Business Planning
- Infor WMS
Asset management software for manufacturing
Infor’s comprehensive asset management solution is built on more than 30 years of experience. It gives you asset management, materials management, and procurement tools to help you solve your critical asset performance challenges. Advanced analysis tools can help you take the data you already have and turn it into quality equipment decisions. This modern, configurable asset management solution gives you the flexibility to integrate data with your other enterprise applications, so you get a single view of your company on any device. With Infor® EAM, you’ll be able to optimize all your asset management processes, facilitate root cause failure analysis, leverage enhanced visualization capabilities, and turn asset management into a competitive advantage.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
Manufacturing workforce management software
Optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity with Infor® Workforce Management. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, enterprise workforce management software solution designed specifically for industrial manufacturing industries, such as aerospace and defense. You get time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
- Enable your people to access workforce data anywhere, anytime
- Track employee time and get the right data to payroll every time
- Leverage vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Take advantage of intuitive software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand
CPQ software for manufacturing
Infor® CPQ (Configure Price Quote) helps sales teams, partners, and distributors sell complex products more quickly. The rules-driven platform is designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on demand
- Accelerate product innovation
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Gain complete visibility into data in real time
Product lifecycle management software
Infor® PLM Discrete is a comprehensive product lifecycle management solution that seamlessly integrates with ERP and CAD systems. PLM Discrete empowers employees, suppliers, and partners to get products to market faster, improve design efficiency, and lower the cost of new product introductions.
- Support PLM management for make-to-order, configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, and project-based businesses
- Leverage out-of-the-box interoperability with ERP, CAD, and manufacturing systems
- Employ real-time reporting and analysis capabilities
- Automate workflows
- Utilize role-driven retrieval and information reuse
Manufacturing industry cloud technology
Infor® OS is a cloud operating platform that seamlessly connects services across all Infor CloudSuite™ industry solutions and many third-party solutions. Services range from essential, business-critical functionality to more advanced technology that’s capable of providing competitive advantages to aerospace and defense companies.
- Leverage a unified cloud infrastructure for single sign-on, mobility, security, and compliance
- Utilize seamless integration across Infor and non-Infor products
- Leverage an easy-to-use, unified, user experience across all applications
- Capture vital data from IoT devices
- Use advanced analytics and AI for guidance and automated decisions
- Ensure compliance, collaboration, and accountability with role-based homepages, alerts, and workflows