Industrial manufacturing software solutions
Browse our latest industry insights and perspectives
Industrial manufacturing ERP software built for industry
Industrial manufacturers are applying smart technologies to improve operations and connect people, machines, products, and processes. Infor’s industry-specific cloud software solutions provide access to consumable data throughout manufacturing operations, helping organizations make well-informed, timely decisions.
We speak industrial manufacturing
Industrial manufacturing trends
We only succeed when our customers do
Enterprise cloud ERP for manufacturing
Discrete manufacturers around the world depend on Infor’s manufacturing software system, CloudSuite Industrial Enterprise, to give them the visibility needed to quickly respond to customer, supplier, and regulatory needs—without requiring any software customizations.
- Automate processes for bidding, contracting, execution, and revenue recognition
- Innovate faster and more efficiently
- Manage production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve product quality
- Leverage the highly flexible, scalable architecture to be more agile and synchronized with fast-changing customer expectations
Powerful manufacturing ERP software designed for discrete manufacturing businesses to simplify and automate business operations.
Cloud-based operating platform that connects Infor and 3rd-party digital infrastructures into a seamless ecosystem.Learn more
AI-powered analytics for your entire organization with role-based views and access control.Learn more
Infor Implementation Accelerators
Speed time to market and reutrn on investment with pre-configured industry-specific use cases come ready-to-use out of the box.
See Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial Enterprise
Extend your capabilities with a robust community of products
Infor’s Marketplace quickly and easily connects industrial manufacturing customers to innovative add-on solutions built by Infor as well as other vendors within Infor’s growing community of contributors. With such a fast-growing ecosystem of solutions for your industry, chances are if you have a problem, Marketplace has the solution.
Offer a unique manufacturing product and experience
Manage strategic configurations and accelerate product innovation.
- Leverage product lifecycle management (PLM) with embedded regulatory, quality, and supply chain impact analysis
- Facilitate customer communication with configure, price, quote capabilities
- Enable project control with work breakdown structures, scheduling, costing, detailed project pegging, and analytics
- Improve communication and delivery via embedded customer relationship management (CRM) and order management
ERP for manufacturing decreases operational complexity
Facilitate productivity, planning, and production to improve quality, while reducing costs.
- Support multiple manufacturing models: engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, and repetitive
- Enable shop floor automation
- Increase workforce management effectiveness
- Optimize equipment lifecycles with industry-leading enterprise asset management capabilities
- Ensure reliable products with sophisticated quality management
Optimize supply chain planning, management, and fulfillment
Gain end-to-end supply chain visibility and leverage collaborative communication to increase efficiencies.
- Take advantage of a worldwide commerce network (upstream and downstream)
- Optimize sales and operations planning
- Leverage supply chain planning and optimization
- Utilize multisite, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Integrate inventory management, warehousing, and fulfillment
Experience digital transformation in industrial manufacturing
Achieve Industry 4.0 capabilities via digital transformation.
- Leverage deep, industry functionality on a scalable and secure cloud platform with configurable extensions and personalization, instead of customization
- Experience new levels of flexibility, agility, and availability with Infor’s multi-tenant deployment in the AWS® cloud
- Integrate IoT, AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics capabilities
- Enable social collaboration, homepages based on roles, and KPIs that are specific to your industry and user roles