Cloud-based job cost accounting and business intelligence software
Accounting and financials built for construction
Infor Construction is a cloud-based construction management and accounting solution that delivers timely information to make managing jobs more efficient. Contractors and builders of all sizes, across all industry segments, rely on Infor Construction to monitor the performance and profitability of every contract. Compare estimates versus actual costs. Track percent complete, labor productivity, and unit costs. And, manage subcontract relationships.
- Flexible work breakdown structures
- Multiple billing types
- Summary and detail job-cost reports
- Importing and drill-down capabilities
- Pre-built and customizable reporting
- Business intelligence (BI) dashboards
Infor Construction Resources
Features & Benefits
Real-time financial control
Our cloud-based accounting software is a complete accounting and financial control system built for the construction industry. Users get detailed information about each job’s contracts, labor and material costs, subcontractor performance, and cash position.
Flexible and secure cloud deployment
Featuring a true multi-tenant cloud architecture, the solution can be deployed on-premises, in a public cloud on Amazon Web Services, or in private. Infor manages the infrastructure and security, providing the reliability of regional data centers managed by field leaders of big data management.
Mobile dashboards for real-time analytics
The mobile BI app provides immediate access to critical financial data and analysis of key metrics in an easy drill-down format with graphical dashboards. Executives can obtain up-to-the-minute status reports and conduct virtually unlimited, detailed searches, while maintaining data security.
Customized for construction
Leveraging 30+ years of job cost accounting experience, Infor Construction is an integrated construction management and accounting solution. Construction companies rely on Infor Construction to track all costs that go into a job and leverage business intelligence functionality to manage their business operations.
- On-demand, centralized data; role and user-based secure access
- Simultaneous cash and accrual-based accounting and different accounting periods for multiple entities
- Real-time insight into operational accounts receivable
- Streamlined auto-posting to the GL, automatic processing and multiple audit controls, direct-to-vendor ACH payments via accounts payable
Purchase order management and service requests
- Manage and control expenditures at the site level with the purchase order and budget control module
- Enter purchase orders and invoices, prepare budgets, and purchase electronically from e-procurement sites
- Schedule, document, and monitor preventive maintenance and service requests across multiple accounts
- Enter and track daily maintenance work, generate detailed online reporting of work orders, streamline service request responses
Job cost accounting
- Compare estimated vs. actual cost, commitments, subcontractor performance, labor and material, and cash position
- Monitor daily performance and job profitability
- Collect costs for jobs using multiple phase and cost codes
- Utilize multiple billing methods: free form, cost plus, contract, and progress billing (including AiA), as well as time and materials
Business intelligence and investor management
- Graphical dashboard displays high-level financial performance information via colorful maps, grids, and charts
- Interactive map acts as a visual guide; filter views by region, state, or project
- Customizable reports and dashboards with real-time KPIs provides investors with information
- Partnership accounting functionality creates systematic distribution of funds to project and property investors