A flexible system for auto suppliers
A manufacturer of brake discs, connecting rods, wheel hubs, and other automotive parts needed a system tailored for industry business processes and able to integrate with not only legacy systems, but also with pre-configured interfaces to its customers and suppliers.
*Case study described on this page is based on a real Infor implementation.
CloudSuite™ Automotive Resources
How To Guide
An always-on automotive ERP
CloudSuite Automotive offered the continuous accessibility and out-of-the-box functionality to support the company's outsourcing of production, development of new entities, and joint venture formation.
Modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation
Aggressive schedules, globalization, cost challenges, and increasingly complex components require a more agile and modern business solution. CloudSuite Automotive provides a comprehensive suite of industry-proven automotive solutions, including a core ERP combined with high-value extension applications.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling & lean production tools
- OEM & complex regulatory compliance
- Program management
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Faster product delivery
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes, MMOG requirements
- High-volume production management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° customer view with OEM profiles
- Detailed transaction tracking tools