Gartner® highlights the top 5 tech trends in autoExplore the biggest technology trends impacting automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
A digital supply chain is essential in automotive todayThis executive brief reveals how supply chain volatility provides unique challenges for the automotive industry.
Smart auto manufacturing: Embrace innovation, while streamlining processes and leveraging data insights
Now more than ever, OEMs and suppliers need to adapt to industry changes but do it carefully, using AI-driven insights and strategic analysis of risks and opportunities. Help your organization thrive by using a modern ERP to streamline end-to-end processes—from customer alignment to proactive supply chain management.
Adapt to unparalleled automotive market challenges
Get the most from Industry 4.0 advances
Micro-vertical functionality delivers business value faster
AFTERMARKET PARTS & SERVICE
Don’t follow the pack. Move to the frontline.
Become a leader in your market. Keep your eyes on the future and your data focused on growth opportunities. With accurate data to back your decisions, you can be confident and creative in your problem-solving.
- Trust Infor OS platform with advanced analytics, driven by AI and ML, to provide holistic, accurate insights into your business
- Empower business users with role-based dashboards and easily consumable data insights
- Take advantage of Infor’s platform as a service for greater flexibility
- Improve operational efficiencies using sensors, machine-to-machine connectivity, and IoT technologies
New trends require new thinking, new processes, new software
Dramatic changes in vehicle technology, means more complexity on the shop floor. Visibility helps maintain order, priorities and efficiency.
- Navigate R&D and product launch processes more efficiently
- Track regulatory compliance and quality control
- Manage projects and stage-gating for introductions
- Offer highly configured products and RFQs
- Maintain APQP, MMOG, and revision control
Collaborate on complex project details
Choose and rely on secure platforms that expedite your organization’s goals for ever better cars, trucks, engines, and more.
- Join forces and share data and design concepts with partners and customers
- Use EDIs to safely share information with customers, contractors, and suppliers
- Manage a highly secure global commerce network
- Maintain visibility upstream and downstream
- Securely navigate contracts through Infor Automotive Exchange
ERP for automotive supply chain management
Optimize complex end-to-end planning , communication, and execution.
- Maintain global visibility to anticipate and adjust as needed
- Improve S&OP and supply chain planning
Leverage advanced analytics to project outcomes and risks
- Manage for multi-site, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Control inventory, minimizing investment, reducing costs
- Track items by lot and Serial 360
Deploy smart, simplified, preconfigured functionality
Utilize solutions that can help streamline auto or parts manufacturing as well as industry processes.
- Take advantage of preconfigured, industry-specific capabilities for ease and speed of deployment
- Leverage built-in, proven best practices, forms, and workflows
- Manage mixed mode manufacturing, including: project, repetitive, job shop, engineer-to-order, and assemble-on-demand—with one solution
- Handle shop floor operations, workforce management, and quality control
Automotive customer successes
Boost towing and recovery providers’ productivity with advanced analytics
Automotive cloud software
Automotive manufacturing ERP
- CloudSuite Automotive provides a comprehensive suite of industry-proven automotive solutions, including a core ERP and specialized applications to meet the specialized needs of an automotive manufacturer or supplier, such as:
- Quality management functionality that streamlines APQP and PPAPs
- Statistical process control (SPC) data collection for IATF-16949 compliance
- Management of production planning and scheduling, including MMOG requirements
- Online collaboration between automotive suppliers up and down the value chain
- Certification as a Honda North America Software Solution