800+ companies in the automotive industry reduce supply chain complexity and improve productivity with Infor
Automotive manufacturers rely on Infor to help them modernize business processes, tackle complexity, and leverage Industry 4.0 technologies.
Increasing pace of product innovation
Dramatic changes in vehicle technology generate new levels of complexity.
Consolidated platforms and complex EDI requirements complicate collaboration.
Complex supply chain networks
Supply chain networks often lack global visibility and end-to-end collaboration capabilities.
Inefficient and complex shop-floor and warehouse processes
Poor resource and asset utilization can reduce margins.
Industry 4.0 and digital transformation
Disconnected, heavily customized solutions impede smart manufacturing technologies.
Micro-vertical expertise delivers business value faster
Aftermarket Parts & Service
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor CloudSuite Automotive is the leading suite of ERP and related software for the automotive industry, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Offer a unique product and experience
Design and sell innovative products
- PLM with embedded regulatory, quality, and supply chain impact analysis
- Project management and stage-gating for new product introductions
- Incoming RFQ evaluation and configuration
- APQP, MMOG, and revision control
- Embedded release management
Improve end-to-end business collaboration
Share data externally to improve relationships, enhance service, and reduce costs
- Global commerce network
- Upstream and downstream visibility and collaboration
- EDI and trading partner management
- Collaboration via Infor Automotive Exchange
- Robust contract management
Optimize the supply chain
Improve network-wide visibility for planning and scheduling
- S&OP and supply chain planning and optimization
- Multisite, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Enterprise-wide planning
- Inventory control for reduced inventory costs
- Item tracking with item, lot, and Serial 360
Reduce operational complexity
Implement an automotive ERP system that facilitates productivity, planning, and production to improve quality—while reducing costs
- Project, repetitive, job shop, and assembly control in one solution
- Tool tracking and planning for improved efficiency
- Shop floor automation and workforce management
- Detailed quality capabilities for ensuring quality products
- Optimized utilization and throughput of equipment and assets
Create a platform for digital transformation
Rely on a complete solution to enable Industry 4.0 capabilities
- Last-mile, industry-specific functionality
- Scalable, secure cloud with extensibility for personalization
- Multi-tenant deployment in the AWS® cloud or on-premises
- Full IoT, AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics
- Social collaboration, role-based homepages, and industry-specific KPIs
Productivity by the numbers
improvement in productivity
increase in production capacity
cost reduction to plan and manage inbound material flow