Restaurant and food services technology solutions
Steps for building powerful hospitality tech partnershipsLearn how to ensure your technology provider is a good, supportive fit for your organization.
Best practices for agile restaurant and food servicesRead about 8 ways restaurant, catering, and food services can improve resilience and guest experiences.
A restaurant management system to engage with a new era
Infor’s integrated restaurant management system software helps a range of organizations—QSRs, casual dining, managed food services, and others—to build dynamic channels to serve evolving guest expectations in an emerging era.
Infor is committed to helping businesses streamline operations, maximize profitability, deliver great experiences, and create competitive momentum, now and in the future.
An adaptive and inclusive restaurant technology platform
Infor’s integrated restaurant management system enhances the guest experience, empowers talented staff, and makes the most of resources for greater profitability.
Establishing an integrated and scalable restaurant and managed food services platform
Build the competitive momentum essential to success on a single, scalable, adaptive platform.
- Create an operational ecosystem for greater insight, efficiency, and agility—data-driven strategies, faster rollouts
- Better manage corporate and franchisee-owned QSRs for smoother, faster, and more accurate processes for all
- Include dynamic table reservations and full spectrum special events planning capabilities
- Support efficient and scalable managed food services in a wide range of contexts and concepts
- Simplify item management in a more centralized and adaptive way
Serving up a next-level guest experience to meet and exceed expectations
Adapt more easily to changing expectations of a great guest experience.
- Increase order speed and accuracy via a more flexible and versatile restaurant point of sale solution
- Enable convenient self-service with user-friendly kiosks to empower guests to take control of their in-location ordering experience
- Incorporate functionality in an inclusive integrations ecosystem with leading meal plan providers, loyalty, rewards, and more
- Enable mobile-based ordering and QR code menu access for easy contactless and remote ordering and delivery
- Support a wider, more convenient range of payment options easily and securely, including mobile
Empowering staff with the right tools in every location
Give staff the technology they need to do their best work every day.
- Connect all aspects of guest orders from the time they’re made, from the kitchen, to fulfilment, to back office—all connected via API integration in the cloud
- Provide reservations processes that prompt tasks to better manage all guest traffic
- Supplement service staff efforts with intuitive, user-friendly point-of-sale and integrated KDS to increase speed and reduce errors
- Put the power of restaurant POS in service staff hands with tablet-based hardware to serve guests tableside, bar, patio, and more
- Create better workflows for private events with an end-to-end process from inquiry to invoice that make it easy to deliver great experiences
Creating an advanced menu management process for all locations
Manage your menus across multiple locations and concepts simultaneously.
- Bring menu management all under one roof in the cloud to support a uniform, streamlined, and profitable offering
- Create and easily administer a master item list with SKU requisition and approval to manage and monitor items under different names in various concepts
- Ensure consistent item selection, pricing, combo, and daypart requirements, and other essential details
- Implement simultaneous configuration to standardize all POS terminals
- Manage multiple barcode SKUs per item
Securing a safe environment for business and guest data
Preserve integrity and trust for every transaction with a compliant platform.
- Support of EMV chip technology and mobile payments to reduce the need for staff to manage cards out of sight from guests
- Guarantee PCI PA-DSS compliance combined with regular cloud security monitoring and updates via SaaS
- Invest in POS that never holds consumer data, integrated with leading payment systems
- Ensure that every transaction is processed via point-to-point encryption (P2Pe)
- Establish a secure environment to support mobile payments and contactless credit card and debit transactions