Provide administrative support beyond expected HR business functions
Capture global workforce information for employees and non-employees in a secure, single people record. Infor® Global Human Resources is a comprehensive suite of HCM software featuring HR-related business processes interconnected with multiple talent management disciplines. Experience an industry-specialised foundational single source of workforce information for all Infor People solutions.
Global Human Resources (HR) Resources
Global enterprise foundation
Provide a single destination for information about an enterprise’s global, diverse, and industry-focused business and people.
Single record for your people
Experience a secure, trusted data source for people information to enable fast, efficient processing of end-to-end HR business tasks.
HR application connectivity
Enable sharing and use of HR foundation and people data for processes and workflow across all Infor People solutions.
Leverage real-time organisation and people insights to quickly respond and adapt to changing internal and external business challenges.
Global HR extended solutions
Extend Global HR’s footprint with specialised HR functions: position budget management, occupational health, employee safety, employee relations, and transition management.
Adapt to any organisation’s needs with a cloud-based, mobile solution that delivers a sleek user experience powered by Infor OS and Landmark technology architectures.
Our team members have one place to go now for all systems and are completely mobile. The fact that most of our implementation is available via mobile—priceless.
Beautiful user experience
Global Human Resources manages all of the people records that can represent an enterprise’s diverse workforce. People records are designed to support administrative process and workflow capabilities throughout Global HR, Talent Management, and other Infor People solutions. Employees, managers, and administrators can take advantage of an intuitive, mobile, personalised, and beautiful user experience.
- Eliminate data integrity concerns with single people records
- Provide secure access and data privacy compliance
- Create one source of people information for other HR applications
- Deliver employee and manager self-service
- Experience browser-based, commercial quality views that are responsive to desktops, tablets, or mobile phones
HR application connectivity
Global Human Resources’ interconnected structure ties multiple talent management disciplines to a single people record for more effective, organisational-wide HR service delivery. Global HR connects other Infor People solutions to Global HR so you can bi-directionally leverage the innovation of all Infor People solutions throughout all of your HR business functions.
Infor People solutions can share Global Human Resources to:
- Manage organisation, management structures, and people records
- Monitor competencies and qualifications
- Oversee jobs, positions, and work assignments
- Create talent and behavioural profiles and more
Global Human Resources provides real-time insights from all types of workforce data by delivering the right data for the situation. This insight helps users make decisions so they can define processes and policies to improve and simplify workflows, while managing costs. Human Capital Analytics uses Global HR’s historical and current data to analyse performance and effectiveness and predict future employee and organisational needs.
- Analyse program performance and effectiveness
- Gain insights for immediate adjustments or future planning
- Manage KPIs and increase operational transparency
- Continually monitor progress on diversity and inclusion goals
- Plan for future organisational direction and staffing to continue to evolve market presence and remain competitive
Global Human Resources extended solutions
Global Human Resources empowers HR departments to perform administrative tasks beyond the normal, expected business processes. Five value-add HR modules extend core capabilities to perform onboarding, cross-boarding, off-boarding, employee relations, position budget management, and occupational health and employee safety functions for organisations using these Global HR extended modules.
- Experience one single solution that is all part of the Global HR application—no need for other HR solutions that require integration
- Utilise specialised functions depending on industry requirements or organisational needs
- Support compliance reporting
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem