Automotive software solutions
Navigating the automotive industry transformation: Embrace innovation, while streamlining processes and leveraging data insights
Now more than ever, OEMs and suppliers need to adapt to industry changes but do it carefully, using AI-driven insights and strategic analysis of risks and opportunities. Help your organisation thrive by using a modern ERP to streamline end-to-end processes—from customer alignment to proactive supply chain management.
Adapt to unparalleled automotive market challenges
Get the most from Industry 4.0 advances
Micro-vertical functionality delivers business value faster
AFTERMARKET PARTS & SERVICE
Don’t follow the pack. Move to the frontline.
Become a leader in your market. Keep your eyes on the future and your data focused on growth opportunities. With accurate data to back your decisions, you can be confident and creative in your problem-solving.
- Trust Infor OS platform with advanced analytics, driven by AI and ML, to provide holistic, accurate insights into your business
- Empower business users with role-based dashboards and easily consumable data insights
- Take advantage of Infor’s platform as a service for greater flexibility
- Improve operational efficiencies using sensors, machine-to-machine connectivity, and IoT technologies
New trends require new thinking, new processes, new software
Dramatic changes in vehicle technology, means more complexity on the shop floor. Visibility helps maintain order, priorities and efficiency.
- Navigate R&D and product launch processes more efficiently
- Track regulatory compliance and quality control
- Manage projects and stage-gating for introductions
- Offer highly configured products and RFQs
- Maintain APQP, MMOG, and revision control
Collaborate on complex project details
Choose and rely on secure platforms that expedite your organisation’s goals for ever better cars, trucks, engines, and more.
- Join forces and share data and design concepts with partners and customers
- Use EDIs to safely share information with customers, contractors, and suppliers
- Manage a highly secure global commerce network
- Maintain visibility upstream and downstream
- Securely navigate contracts through Infor Automotive Exchange
ERP for automotive supply chain management
Optimise complex end-to-end planning , communication, and execution.
- Maintain global visibility to anticipate and adjust as needed
- Improve S&OP and supply chain planning
Leverage advanced analytics to project outcomes and risks
- Manage for multi-site, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Control inventory, minimising investment, reducing costs
- Track items by lot and Serial 360
Deploy smart, simplified, preconfigured functionality
Utilise solutions that can help streamline auto or parts manufacturing as well as industry processes.
- Take advantage of preconfigured, industry-specific capabilities for ease and speed of deployment
- Leverage built-in, proven best practices, forms, and workflows
- Manage mixed mode manufacturing, including: project, repetitive, job shop, engineer-to-order, and assemble-on-demand—with one solution
- Handle shop floor operations, workforce management, and quality control
Automotive customer successes
Boost towing and recovery providers’ productivity with advanced analytics
Automotive cloud software
- Automotive manufacturing ERP
- Supply Chain Network / Supply Chain Planning / Warehousing
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Talent Management
- Automotive analytics with AI
- Configure Price Quote / Field Service
Automotive manufacturing ERP
- CloudSuite Automotive provides a comprehensive suite of industry-proven automotive solutions, including a core ERP and specialised applications to meet the specialised needs of an automotive manufacturer or supplier, such as:
- Quality management functionality that streamlines APQP and PPAPs
- Statistical process control (SPC) data collection for IATF-16949 compliance
- Management of production planning and scheduling, including MMOG requirements
- Online collaboration between automotive suppliers up and down the value chain
- Certification as a Honda North America Software Solution
Supply Chain Network / Supply Chain Planning / Warehousing
Infor® Supply Chain Management solutions deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by digitalizing end-to-end supply chain processes, allowing companies to gain real time visibility that empowers data-driven decisions and optimal delivery to customers on time.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
- Infor Nexus
- Infor Supplier Exchange
- Infor Supply Chain Planning
- Infor WMS
Manufacturing Execution System
Infor MES solution to improve manufacturing operational performance
Empower operators on the shop floor with a highly visual Manufacturing Execution System to achieve real-time control and visibility of all manufacturing operations in the factory and support data driven decision making.
- Create the smart factory with extensive MOM (manufacturing operations management) functionality across production, quality, inventory, and maintenance, centrally orchestrate operations, connecting to machines and equipment for real-time visibility and responsiveness
- Increase efficiency (OEE), reduce waste, and improve FTTQ (first time through quality)
- Accelerate time-to-value and ROI with a modular, highly configurable enterprise MES solution, offering 24/7 resilience
- Support your digital transformation journey in manufacturing operations.
- Integrate with Infor Industrial CloudSuites and leverage rich manufacturing data in Infor OS
See Infor MES
Optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity with Infor® Workforce Management. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology platform that delivers time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
- Enable your people to access workforce data anywhere, anytime
- Track employee time and get the right data to payroll—every time
- Leverage vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Take advantage of intuitive, industry specialized software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand
Automotive analytics with AI
Infor® industry analytics deliver relevant and meaningful insights for everybody from the boardroom to the shop floor. Infor Birst® makes business intelligence and analytics easy to consume with pre-built industry and role-specific content and metrics embedded wherever business users need information. Improve decision-making with Birst.
- Best in class pre-built industry content
- C-suite dashboards for prescriptive analysis
- Intelligent drill-back with in-context insights
- Open ecosystem for democratized analytics
- Enterprise-wide solution for integrated data
Configure Price Quote / Field Service
Infor CPQ helps sales teams, partners, and distributors sell complex products more quickly with a rules-driven platform designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing, to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on-demand
- Accelerate product innovation
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Complete visibility into real-time data