Integrated Business Planning
Manage risk while increasing profitability and market share with Infor IBP
Enable intelligent response to market dynamics
Infor Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a critical element for managing risk and enhancing profitable growth. The integrated business planning process requires transforming diverse insights from operations, sales, marketing, and trading partners. Using a shared platform, a common planning data repository, and KPIs, Infor IBP streamlines analyses of tradeoffs, improves decision making, and aligns the organization in creating an intelligent response to market dynamics.
Infor IBP is a comprehensive solution developed to provide core analytics, visibility, collaboration, and execution capabilities that help organizations across industries get closer to real orchestration of their supply chain and retain control of costs and services delivered.
- Fulfill demand at the lowest cost possible
- Minimize stockouts and associated service fines and lost sales
- Reduce transportation, overtime, and inventory holding costs
- Align production with demand
- Synchronize operations and replace spreadsheet planning
- Achieve multi-enterprise, networked collaboration in the cloud
- Enable response planning to operationalize decisions
- Establish support for growth initiatives, such as new products
- Generate predictive financial analysis and reconciliation
Integrated Business Planning Resources
Build a future-proof foundation for success
Optimize process and tackle the major challenges of a modern, dynamic supply chain with Infor IBP. Supply and demand synchronization, improvements in shipping efficiency, and world-class support are just a few of the benefits that can be gained by implementing this innovative integrated business planning application.
fewer days products remain in stock with IBP
reduction in freight costs
Previously, decisions were based solely on volume. Now we have visibility into every step of the S&OP planning process; are able to take multiple scenarios into consideration in our analysis; and can make more informed decisions based on what level of service we will provide, at what cost.
Infor IBP Details
Infor IBP integrates core supply chain management (SCM) processes such as sales and operations planning (S&OP), demand planning (DP), and supply planning (SP) processes into a single, holistic solution to provide enhanced visibility and control across the global supply chain.
Consider Infor IBP if you are a current customer of:
- CloudSuite SCM
- Infor Nexus
- Infor Production Scheduling
- Advanced Scheduling
- Infor Networked Order Management
- IBP Demand Planning
- IBP Supply Planning
- IBP Production Scheduling