A smarter supply chain network built to disrupt inefficiency
Infor Nexus™ (formerly GT Nexus) is the leading global supply chain management platform that helps organizations disrupt supply chain inefficiency. It connects over 85,000 brands, retailers, manufacturers, suppliers, logistics providers and banks on a single, digital supply chain network to seamlessly orchestrate global processes from source to delivery and payment. With Infor Nexus, companies streamline their operations to eliminate inefficiencies and waste while gaining data-driven insights and optimizing flow of capital for an improved agile, sustainable, and resilient supply chain.
Infor Nexus Resources
Supply Chain Control Tower (Control Center)
Improve end-to-end velocity, agility and responsiveness with a solution that delivers high-fidelity visibility and intelligence with the ability to execute.
- Gain agility with real-time, end to end visibility of orders, shipments, and inventory
- Elevate insights with advanced visualization of supply chain data
- Receive proactive notifications on order and shipment delays, and potential stock deficiencies
- Utilize smart decision support for informed, context-aware decision-making
- Facilitate rapid responses through network collaboration and streamlined intelligent workflows
Supply Chain Visibility
Unlock real-time insights across your entire supply chain, from order to delivery. Enhance agility and velocity while cutting down on inventory and transportation expenses.
- Monitor the real-time status of orders, shipments and inventory
- Have more confidence in ETAs with ML (machine learning) algorithms based on Infor Nexus global network data
- Reduce dwell, excess costs and inventory with proactive alerts
- View domestic and international, inbound and outbound orders and shipments all in one place
- Improve business performance while reducing environmental impact
Global Transportation Management
Synchronize systems and partners across modes to seamlessly orchestrate and optimize global transportation, improving reliability and spend visibility while reducing costs.
- Reduce costs by optimizing routes, modes and carriers
- Seamlessly collaborate and execute transportation requests for improved capacity and service quality
- Track and trace shipments and orders with real-time data
- Measure and reduce your carbon emission footprint
- Enable more accurate freight accruals and greater spend visibility
Achieve greater visibility and agility, reduce cycle times and ensure supply through digital supplier engagement. Improve supply chain collaboration from forecast to delivery with multiple tiers of global suppliers on our supply chain network.
- Collaborate on forecasts and orders to assure supply
- Gain greater agility with improved visibility to work in progress
- Automate supplier packing and ASN creation to improve accuracy
- Manage supplier profiles, ESG and compliance programs
- Manage quality testing to prevent quality issues
Streamline procure-to payment processes to provide greater efficiency, enhanced cashflow visibility and improved supplier relationships. Generate more compliant transactions through document automation and order collaboration.
- Acknowledge and collaborate on orders with suppliers
- Automate supplier document creation and increase compliance
- Enable touchless invoice processing
- Gain earlier cashflow visibility for you and your suppliers
- Reduce manual tasks and operational costs
Supply Chain Finance
Improve working capital, cashflow and overall supply chain liquidity, resiliency and sustainability with a multi-bank network platform and innovative financing programs.
- Optimize working capital for you and your supply network
- Incentivize suppliers to improve ESG performance and compliance
- Increase supplier adoption to maximize program value creation
- Provide suppliers with access to capital at lower rates
- Expand liquidity and reach with a multi-bank network
Delivering value for customers across industries with a smarter supply chain network
Infor is honored to have been recognized for the fourth consecutive time as a Leader in the 2023 Nucleus ControlTower Technology Value Matrix. The recent Nucleus Research Control Tower Technology Value Matrix explores the reasons why mid-market and enterprise organizations turn to Control Tower solutions to predict, detect, and mitigate challenges like supply shortages, labor shortages, or transportation delays. Infor Nexus improves and automates Control Tower decision-making by providing predictive insights, intelligent decision assistance, and collaborative execution.
Nucleus Research interviewed Infor Nexus Control Center users to understand the primary drivers behind their Control Tower solution’s selection. Users cited the solution’s ability to provide in-transit visibility, reduce transportation costs, and standardize supply chain processes. Nucleus identified six best practices organizations employed when deploying Infor Nexus Control Center to maximize their returns.