Next-gen wholesale distribution software
ERP software for distribution automation, supply chain visibility, and enhanced customer engagement.
Simplified distribution industry software
Distributors face challenges like growing competition and erratic consumer spending, making it increasingly challenging for distributors to deliver the products and services people desire. Our technology empowers you to better serve your customers, differentiate, innovate, and drive transformation.
Our simplified ERP solutions have distribution industry functionality built in. We make it easier for you to offer new value-add services, elevate the customer experience, and achieve operational excellence.
Meeting the distribution industry’s unique needs, today and tomorrow
With our cloud ERP solutions wholesale distributors stay on the leading edge of product innovation, productivity, and transparency.
Leverage pre-built distribution software capabilities
Deliver products and services faster with preconfigured capabilities, processes, tools, training, and analytics.
- Implement pre-configured industry best practices quickly
- Adopt and adjust processes to meet your unique needs
- Identify opportunities to improve service, boost performance, and reduce costs
Benefits of distribution ERP cloud software
Distributors can innovate without disruption leveraging monthly capability updates in our multi-tenant cloud solution.
- Leverage automated monthly updates that occur with zero downtime and no more costly upgrade projects
- Preview new features with toggle on/off switches
- Adopt innovative capabilities at your own pace
- Tailor and future-proof your applications, mobile apps, and extensions with extensibility tools
Elevate customer experiences with omni-channel sales
Distributors can provide a seamless shopping experience for customers, regardless of channel.
- Build loyalty by enabling customers to buy through their preferred channels
- Generate product recommendations via AI to more precisely meet customer needs
- Get ahead of potential customer issues with proactive monitoring
Evolve your distribution business with value-add services
Differentiate your business with a variety of new and updated services to customers.
- Offer value-add capabilities, including kitting, assembly, and advanced manufacturing
- Improve efficiencies and margins with equipment rental, availability, and utilization management
- Extend value-add capabilities even further with mobile field services and repair capabilities
- Support inventory replenishment at customer locations and job sites
Manage supply chain complexity in distribution
Operational excellence comes from managing distribution center activities holistically, at one location or dozens.
- Support and streamline scheduling, cross-docking, and flow-through
- Increase visibility and improve warehouse efficiency with 3D visualization
- Optimize productivity and service levels with embedded labor management
Supporting all types of distributors
Industrial suppliers need automation and visibility
Offering additional services that add value and distinguish your business help ensure customer loyalty. But even so, you still need to vigilantly monitor customer supplies while controlling costs to hold your margins. Infor offers an enterprise solution built specifically to address the nuances within the distribution industry—automating processes and providing the visibility needed to anticipate next steps.
Professional trade suppliers build customer loyalty
Whether it’s large commercial jobs or small DIY projects, it’s critical to provide a seamless customer experience that’s built on superb multi-channel engagement. Coupling the variety of supplies with expertise to assist in decision-making and ensuring optimal delivery execution builds customer loyalty. Relying on an enterprise solution that enables true multi-channel engagement and optimally meets evolving industry requirements can help you achieve a greater competitive edge.
Catering to food and beverage suppliers’ unique needs
Whether you’re tackling quality, variability, tracking and tracing, sustainability, or all of them, it’s critical you leverage an enterprise solution that’s designed to anticipate your needs and provide insights to how you can better serve your customers. Infor solutions provide an innovative platform that’s continually enhanced to address the flexibility and evolution that your industry demands.
Software products for wholesale distributors
- ERP software for distributors
- Distribution ERP software for small- to medium-size business
- Distribution business intelligence and analytics
- Distribution ERP integration for e-commerce
- CPQ software for wholesale distribution
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Enterprise asset management (EAM)
- Human Resources software
- Cloud platform for distribution ERP integrations
ERP cloud software for distributors
Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution Enterprise is an industry-leading ERP software solution for wholesale distributors. It’s built with capabilities that are designed specifically for the wholesale distribution industry and its subsegments. The solution provides an exceptional user experience and powerful analytics in a multicompany, multicountry, and multisite environment. This innovative, digital platform in the cloud enables distributors to continuously adopt new technologies and industry-specific capabilities.
- Achieve operational excellence across the supply chain
- Establish differentiation through innovative, value-add services
- Encourage business collaboration through mobile enablement, workflow, and alerts
- Streamline inventory management with advanced statistical forecasting and stock recommendations
- Maintain the highest margins with supplier- and customer-rebate management
- Infor M3™
- Infor® OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
Distribution ERP software for small- to medium-size business
Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution is built specifically for the needs of small- to medium-size wholesale distributors. It’s a comprehensive enterprise solution that weaves innovation into core competencies to help you better serve customers, outpace the competition, and expand profitability. You can optimize every facet of your operations, from sales, omni-channel engagement, inventory, and warehousing, to financials, value-add services, and more. Infor solutions can help you accelerate the pace of business by managing transactions with unparalleled visibility across the enterprise, allowing for better informed and faster decision-making.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Offer innovative value-add services
- Automate and streamline business processes
- Enhance workforce productivity
- Gain visibility across the enterprise
- Infor® Distribution SX.e
- Infor OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
Distribution business intelligence and analytics
Infor® industry analytics deliver relevant and meaningful insights for everybody from the boardroom to the warehouse. Infor Birst® makes business intelligence and analytics easy to consume with prebuilt industry and role-specific content and metrics embedded wherever business users need information.
- Leverage proven, pre-built industry content
- Rely on C-suite dashboards for prescriptive analysis
- Utilize intelligent drillback with in-context insights
- Implement an open ecosystem for democratized analytics
- Integrate data via an enterprise-wide solution
Distribution ERP integration for e-commerce
Infor Rhythm® for Commerce provides a fully integrated, multi-tenant, e-commerce solution that works with existing Infor ERP software products. The solution enables you to sell your complete product assortment in a rich, online shopping experience.
- Create a powerful online presence that offers a seamless shopping experience
- Rely on cost-effective e-commerce management in the cloud
- Make it easy for your marketing team to build and maintain
- Use the included product information management functionality, or use your own
CPQ software for wholesale distribution
Infor® CPQ (Configure Price Quote) helps distributors, sell complex products more quickly. The rules-driven platform is designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on demand
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Gain complete visibility to data in real time
Customer relationship management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management software Infor® CRM provides distributors with a view of every customer touch point across sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams.
- Manage leads, opportunities, and activities
- Maintain full control of all data, when and where you need it
- Leverage back-office and out-of-the-box, Infor ERP software integration
- Empower your mobile workforce
- Operate at a low total cost of ownership compared to similar customer relationship management products
Warehouse management system (WMS)
Infor® WMS is an intuitive warehouse management system that’s designed to help you manage your distribution center activities holistically. It combines warehouse fulfillment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis in a unified application. The solution can empower you to enrich service levels and increase product velocity.
- Rely on holistic, multisite warehousing
- Gain unprecedented visibility into inventory, orders, and equipment
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
- Promote a global footprint with 14 supported languages
- Utilize a highly configurable solution
- Leverage a modern user experience
Enterprise asset management (EAM)
Infor® EAM is a comprehensive asset management solution that’s built on more than 30 years of experience. It gives you asset management, materials management, and procurement tools to help you solve your critical asset performance challenges. Advanced analysis tools help you take the data you already have and turn it into quality equipment decisions. This modern, configurable, asset management solution gives you the flexibility to integrate data with your other enterprise applications, so you get a single view of your company on any device. You’ll be able to optimize all your asset management processes, facilitate root cause failure analysis, leverage enhanced visualization capabilities, and turn asset management into a competitive advantage.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
Human resources software
Infor® Human Resources is a leading-edge, end-to-end, talent-focused solution. It can help you strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to your overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface
- Leverage relevant and timely data based on behavior science and analytics
- Gain complete employee visibility; hire, develop, and retain the right talent
- Boost employee performance and improve workforce effectiveness
Cloud platform for distribution ERP integrations
Wholesale distributors use Infor® OS cloud operating platform to seamlessly connect services across all Infor CloudSuite™ industry solutions (as well as extending into many third-party solutions). Services range from essential, business-critical functionality to more advanced technology that’s capable of providing competitive advantages to the enterprise.
- Leverage a unified cloud infrastructure for single sign-on, mobility, security, and compliance
- Utilize seamless integration across Infor and non-Infor products
- Ensure an easy-to-use, unified, user experience across all applications
- Capture vital data from IoT devices
- Use advanced analytics and AI for guidance and automated decisions
- Maintain compliance, collaboration, and accountability with role-based homepages, alerts, and workflows