Healthcare-specific ERP for better operations and outcomes
Hospital and healthcare systems need more than the traditional ERP. With a comprehensive healthcare solutions, organizations can enable an evidence-based approach by providing access to real-time data across the enterprise.
By connecting the business of healthcare with the mission of healthcare, institutions can enhance the experience for staff to simplify patient interactions, while providing insights and a sense of empowerment and control.
Infor Announces Partnership with Syntellis Performance Solutions
New Syntellis partnership to provide next-generation financial planning and business intelligence capabilities for Healthcare
Connect operational, clinical, and staffing data
Healthcare providers and payers can better manage dynamic data across their organizations with our cloud ERP solutions.
Standardize healthcare data and reporting
Improve quality of patient care via EHR to ERP integrations.
- Improve quality of patient care via EHR to ERP integrations
- Reduce equipment downtime and protect revenue
- Optimize stock on hand while eliminating stockouts
- Improve the efficiency of turning rooms
- Securely solve complex interoperability challenges
Improve clinician and staff experiences
Provide self-service scheduling and patient assignment tools based on clinical data.
- Lower turnover by improving staff engagement
- Reduce non-productive administration time
- Increase accessibility via mobile tools for employees
- Reskill and retrain employees
Increase clinical supply chain efficiency
Leverage clinically integrated healthcare supply chain software and embedded costing for greater ROI.
- Embed costing and healthcare accounting with capacity modeling
- Combine clinical and non-clinical analytics data
- Streamline workflows with process automation
- Keep communication lines between the supply chain team and the clinical team always open
We partnered with Infor to upgrade processes to the cloud to increase agility, improve the ability to quickly scale. In addition to increase efficiency, provide more tools for employees and providers, and ultimately support our patients better.
Delivering value for customers across industries
Healthcare industry software solutions
Healthcare ERP cloud software
Infor® Healthcare is a complete ERP software platform in the cloud designed for healthcare. It encompasses a comprehensive suite of business solutions unique to healthcare, including finance, planning, supply chain, human capital, and analytics.
- Affordability of care with real-time interfaces between modules
- Supplier onboarding and invoice KPIs, and reporting and consolidation
- Real-time visibility with financials, supply chain and HCM, BI reporting, and embedded analytics
- Enhance employee potential with science infused, mobile enabled, HR, payroll, and benefits
- Real-time visibility into the movement and management of medical equipment, staff, and patients
- Infor Financials & Supply Management
- Infor HCM
- Infor OS
- Infor Location Based Intelligence
Supply chain and financial management for healthcare
Infor® Financials & Supply Management is an integrated finance and supply management software in the cloud that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes.
- Personalized home pages
- Beautiful and intuitive role based user interface
- Unlimited financial calendars
- Unlimited ledgers and basis reporting
- Unlimited dimension strings
- Full visibility of indirect spend
- Strengthened supplier relationships
- Increased policy compliance
- Multiple cost savings opportunities
- Powered by data-science
- Embedded analytics directly in users’ work streams
- Infor Financials & Supply Management
- Infor OS
HCM for Healthcare
Infor® HCM is a leading, end-to-end talent solution that helps healthcare organizations strategically align people initiatives and skill sets to deliver on your mission.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with the broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organizational structures globally
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics to engage employees and reach their greatest potential
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to give you complete employee visibility; optimally hire, develop, and retain the right talent
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your company’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure
- Infor HCM
- Infor Talent Growth
- Infor HR Talent
- Infor Talent Science®
- Infor LMS
- Infor HR Service Delivery
Healthcare software integration platform
Infor Cloverleaf® Integration Suite software streamlines the exchange of clinical data to help improve healthcare outcomes and business operations. The software allows healthcare organizations to efficiently solve complex interoperability challenges securely and at scale, while using the latest standards (including HL7® FHIR®).
- Easy to use, even in complex integration scenarios
- Customer-proven scalability and reliability
- Offers a prebuilt FHIR solution
- Includes a healthcare API Gateway
- Available in the cloud
Healthcare workforce management platform
Optimize every aspect of workforce productivity and address your staffing challenges with Infor® Workforce Management. Maintain optimal patient quality, safety, and financial outcomes to deliver quality care. You get time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
- Enable your people to access workforce data anywhere, anytime
- Track employee time and get the right data to payroll every time
- Leverage vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Take advantage of intuitive software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting staffing demand
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours