1,000+ chemical manufacturers trust Infor’s 30+ years of expertise
Infor understands unique process manufacturing challenges chemical companies face while taking a product from molecule to market. With Infor solutions most granular level data flows across functions to simplify work for each user.
Complex supply chain management
Global and local supply/demand push-pull, asset combinations, and new product introductions can lead to suboptimal planning.
Asset and operations throughput
Frequent downtime and unplanned shutdowns impact capacity utilization and profitability—and can often contribute to additional safety and compliance risks.
R&D spend and speed to market
Lack of standard processes and insights into costs and regulatory data results in missed opportunities and higher costs.
Attracting, training, and allocating talent is a challenge due to a shrinking manufacturing workforce and safety and process conformance requirements of a chemical plant.
Legacy platforms and applications
Siloed and customized solutions limit access to insights and analytics, and create barriers to adopting innovations such as smart manufacturing.
Micro-vertical expertise delivers business value faster
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor CloudSuite™ Chemicals provides chemical manufacturers enterprise solutions to augment safety and compliance, improved time-to-market, increased throughput, and optimized productivity.
Make SI&OP process a winning strategy
Improve supply/demand, scheduling and planning, inventory, and warehouse processes
- Improve predictiveness with machine-learning enabled demand sensing
- Create balanced plans with a constraint-based optimization engine
- Optimize international shipping routes and increase visibility of inventory in transit
- Perform finite-capacity planning that adheres to constrains and bottlenecks
- Run “what-if” scenarios to optimize between time, volume, costs, and price
Optimize asset productivity
Institutionalize predictive asset maintenance to increase throughput, reduce costs, and improve safety
- Increase capacity utilization by improving overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Maintain high uptime for high profitability
- Improve safety and regulatory compliance with prescriptive dashboards and planned shutdowns
- Increase reliability with predictive maintenance via extended reality (XR) and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Jumpstart capital expenditure process and drive accuracy
Accelerate innovation and improve ROI on R&D spend
Improve return on R&D by automating and standardizing formulation and new product innovation processes
- Enable quick innovation via data-driven formulation development
- Check for ingredient allowance and compliance per requirements and targets
- Improve project success by leveraging stage-gate process management capabilities
- Conduct scenario comparisons for costs, margins, and performance
Increase employee productivity
Reduce time spent on finding the right talent and increase focus on employee engagement, training, and team dynamics
- Tie output, quality of work, and certifications to performance and compensation
- Find the right talent based on technical requirements and aptitude/personality parameters
- Flag advanced certification and license requirements for EHS compliance
- Improve employee allocation and management
Create a platform for digital transformation
Enable an industry 4.0 transformation with a complete, industry-specific platform
- Apply last-mile, industry-specific functionality in a scalable and secure cloud implementation with extensibility for personalization instead of customization
- Deploy as cloud-based multi-tenant via Amazon Web Services® (AWS®) or on-premises
- Improve decision-making with IoT connectors AI, machine learning, predictive analytics, and more
- Increase productivity with social collaboration, role-based homepages, and industry-specific KPIs
Productivity by the numbers
improvement in productivity of cost accounting and management team
improvement in production equipment uptime
increase in top-line sales due to responsive supply chain improving volume throughput
- CloudSuite Chemicals
- CloudSuite PLM for Process
- CloudSuite Supply Chain Planning
- CloudSuite EAM
- CloudSuite HCM
- CloudSuite Financials
Infor CloudSuite™ Chemicals
CloudSuite™ Chemicals is a complete, yet flexible software solution designed to conquer the unique challenges of chemical manufacturing—including planning of co-products and by-products, formula optimization, seasonality, attribute costing, regulatory compliance, quality, back flushing, catch weight, tank liquid management, traceability, and more. By optimizing your supply chain around your business’s unique needs, you’ll be able to reduce your manufacturing costs, total cost of quality, cost to provide service, and total cost of compliance.
- Planning and scheduling optimization across multiple facilities
- Tank scheduling optimization
- Extensive quality management and traceability capabilities
- Efficient adherence to regulatory and compliance mandates
- Creation and continuous improvement of formulas
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- CloudSuite Chemicals
- Infor M3
- Infor OS
- Implementation Accelerator
- Birst® Industry Analytics
Infor CloudSuite™ PLM for Process
CloudSuite™ PLM for Process is a cloud-based product lifecycle management solution specifically designed for food, beverage, chemical, and life science manufacturers. It maximizes the value of process manufacturers’ R&D teams and helps reduce the time spent performing key PLM processes, such as new product development and introduction, formula optimization, regulatory compliance, and project management. The solution seamlessly integrates with ERP, CRM, LIMS and other key business systems.
- Unify data and processes across the enterprise
- Develop and launch new products faster
- Ensure 100% global labeling compliance
- Deploy quickly in the cloud
- Utilize collaborative project management
- Improve formula optimization
Infor CloudSuite™ SCP
Infor CloudSuite SCP is a powerful end-to-end platform that balances supply and demand to optimize inventory, service, and performance across the supply chain. Businesses can tap into solutions for Demand Planning and Sensing, Supply Planning, Production Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Optimization, and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Reduce transportation, overtime, and inventory holding costs
- Predictive financial analysis and reconciliation
- Customized alerts for flexible forecasting
- Collaborative forecasting with sales, finance, production, customers, and trade partners
- Modeling of business cycles and demand spikes
- Optimize key supply chain variables such as capacity, material, inventory, and distribution constraints
- Real-time data to track and optimize the production schedule
- Scenarios guide resolution to capacity constraints, allocation challenges, new product surprises, and performance shifts
Infor CloudSuite™ EAM
Infor CloudSuite™ EAM is best-in-class asset management software that can help digitize and optimize maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency. This 21st-century solution is built in industry-specific editions to address unique challenges. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, CloudSuite EAM is a purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform with any organization.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
Infor CloudSuite™ HCM
Infor CloudSuite™ HCM is a leading-edge, end-to-end talent-focused solution that helps organizations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with the broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor.
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organizational structures-world-wide.
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics to engage employees and reach their greatest potential.
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to give you complete employees visibility; optimally hire, develop and retain the right talent.
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your company’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure.
- CloudSuite HCM
- Talent Management
- Global HR
- Talent Science
Infor CloudSuite™ Financials
CloudSuite™ Financials & Supply Management is an integrated finance and supply management software solution suite that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes. End-to-end, fully integrated capabilities are designed specifically for today’s users.
- Personalized home pages
- Beautiful and intuitive role based user interface
- Unlimited financial calendars
- Unlimited ledgers and basis reporting
- Unlimited dimension strings
- Full visibility of indirect spend
- Strengthened supplier relationships
- Increased policy compliance
- Multiple cost savings opportunities
- Powered by data-science
- Embedded analytics directly in users’ work streams
- CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
- Infor OS