Licensing, Permitting, Billing, and Asset Management
Streamlined citizen services with contactless solutions
Infor Public Sector Resources
Unlock opportunities for today's enterprise
Community Development and Regulation (CDR)
Regulatory and enforcement software to enhance government services and transparency with robust citizen self-service.
- Land management, planning, project management, building and use permits, digital plan check, licensing, billing, mobile field automation, mapping, and regulatory/code enforcement
- Touchless business processes for permitting and enforcement
- Citizen self-service portal and mobile field automation
- GIS enablement, document management, electronic plan review and collaborative tools
- Digital plan review tools, hearings, inspections, and fees
- Streamlined processes that improve compliance and maximize revenue
Modern, cloud-based billing solution that automates billing operations, streamlines processes, optimizes revenue collection, and ultimately improves customer service.
- Full meter-to-cash process
- Achieve "first call resolution"
- Enhanced delinquency management
- 365 customer view with KPI tools
- Self-service customer portal
- Meter management
- Advanced analytics
Asset and work management
Industry specific asset management for government agencies including utilities, public works, transportation, and storm districts. Fully integrated with other IPS modules, including customer service, civics portal, billing, and permitting.
- Asset tracking and valuation
- Work management
- Preventive maintenance scheduling
- Work order management, GIS
- What-if analysis (advanced asset analysis)
- Risk management Condition assessments
- Industry-specific data models
IPS Customer Service is designed to help your agency respond to requests from the public quickly and effectively. Requests can take many different forms, such as reporting a problem, requesting a service provided by the agency, or simply requesting information.
- Call center option with scripting
- Civics citizen portal (adaptive design)
- Direct link to work order management
- Costing capabilities
- Optional KPI enforcement
- GIS mapping
Productivity by the numbers
Strengthen connections between citizens and government. The following statistics show how the Municipality of Anchorage benefited from implementing “one number to call.
Best Practice Guide
Ensuring community business continuity in times of disruption for state and local governmentLearn more
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem