Five new Infor M3 courses are now available for enrollment
We’re excited to announce five new Infor M3 courses are now available on Infor Campus:
- M3: Navigating in Cloud Edition
- M3: v13x Configuring Financial Accounting
- M3: Configuring Costing and Internal Accounting in Cloud Edition
- M3: Configuring Customer Orders in Cloud Edition
- M3: Configuring Purchase Orders in Cloud Edition
Four of these new courses have been developed on the latest Infor M3 Cloud Edition and are delivered by certified learning consultants with many years of experience. See below for registration and more course details.
The Infor Education team is always looking for feedback on additional topics for webinars, workshops and course development. If you have an idea for some training you would like to see, please email Cynthia.King@infor.com
Please use the link for your your region for registration, dates and additional details about the courses:
If you’ve never worked with Infor M3 or M3 Cloud Edition (CE), this course is the first step on your learning path, providing you with practice and confidence while exploring M3 CE capabilities.
- Navigating Infor OS Homepages, the M3 interface, M3 H5
- Overview of Infor OS and its components
- Review the Infor H5 layout and Infor H5 settings
- Practice ION Enterprise searches, making links to programs using bookmarks, saving data using Quick Note, and retrieving help using Form and Field help
Description: Finance is critical to almost every aspect of your business. In this course you’ll get a well-rounded introduction to all the key M3 Finance components and best practices for implementation and support. You’ll also gain a strong understanding the financial capabilities of M3, how they are interconnected with other areas of your business and promote a stronger overall M3 solution.
- Deep dive into the functions of financial accounting: Finance Master Data, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger
- Finance Master Data Explained: Organizational Structure, Chart of Accounts, Accounting Rules, FAM Functions
- Understanding Accounts Payable Configuration and Processing Transactions: AP Settings, Processing Supplier Invoices, Authorization of Supplier Invoices, Supplier Payments, AP Reporting
- Understanding Accounts Receivable Configuration and Processing Transactions: AR Settings, Processing Customer Invoices, Customer Payments, AR Reporting
- Understanding General ledger Configuration and Processing Transactions: Processing Journal entries, General Ledger Displays, General Ledger Reporting
In this course you’ll learn how to effectively implement M3 Costing features and how to use to use them to provide greater accuracy and visibility into the costs of your products.
- Set up costing configurations related to:
- Purchase costing: Purchase Cost Models
- Distribution costing: Distribution Cost Models
- Product (manufacturing) costing: Manufacturing Cost Models
- Use the Infor M3 Costing Toolbox
This course will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running with the Customer Order Module (COM) in Infor M3 CE. This course is for you, if you are a COM consultant or need to support the Customer Order Module.
- Overview of the customer order process and how it impacts other business streams
- Processing Customer orders
- Learn about the key Customer Order configuration tables: Customer Order types, Dispatch policies, Pricing, Discounts
- Determine how to create master data
- Learn about Customer Master related fields, Addresses, Assortments
This course will provide you with skills and knowledge to get up and running with Procurement in Infor M3 CE. This course is for you, if you are Supply Chain consultant or need to support the Purchase Order module.
- Overview of the purchase order process
- Processing purchase orders
- Learn about these general configuration types:
- Supplier and item
- Purchase order
- Goods receipt
- Quality inspections
- Procurement statistics
Meet our course instructors
Cynthia King: Cynthia is an experienced M3 instructor and has been delivering M3 education courses for the last 5+ years for numerous M3 modules. She brings an abundance of industry and implementation experience, coming from an M3 customer, a well-known confectioner. She has also been instrumental in supporting development of course content, training Infor staff, partners and delivering private training for customers.
Anwaar Shatat: Anwaar recently joined the Infor Education team with 9 years of experience as an M3 consultant specializing in Finance. She started her career with Infor as part of the program for recent graduates and early professionals and then graduated into a role as a principal consultant. Teaching has always been a passion and she has recently become a certified instructor. In addition to being an expert in many areas of M3, she is also expanding her knowledge of other Infor products such as Birst. Anwaar is passionate about providing relatable content, sharing her practical experience in the field and delivering stellar service.
- Education & Transformation Services
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours