2,400+ IM&E manufacturers optimize productivity with Infor industrial manufacturing solutions
Industrial Machinery & Equipment
Industrial manufacturing and equipment manufacturers rely on Infor to get products to market faster, leverage real-time visibility into the end-to-end supply chain, and gain the agility to be ready for whatever comes next.
Product innovation and personalization
Delivering complex CTO and ETO products requires robust collaboration capabilities.
Complex supply chain networks
Limited global supply chain visibility impedes demand planning and product delivery.
Reducing costs and operational complexity
Inefficiency and complexity leads to poor resource and asset utilization.
Field service and new business models
New business models require evolving skillsets and new technology solutions.
Industry 4.0 and digital transformation
Disconnected, heavily customized solutions impede smart manufacturing in Industry 4.0.
Micro-vertical expertise delivers business value faster
ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES & COMPONENTS
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial Enterprise is the leading suite of ERP and related applications, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud for industrial machinery and equipment manufacturers.
Offer a unique product and experience
Manage configurations and support product innovation
- Robust and modern PLM
- Automated configuration, pricing, and quoting capabilities
- Project management
- Complete visibility into work breakdown structures, scheduling, costing, and detailed project pegging
- Embedded CRM and order management
Optimize the supply chain
Improve visibility and communication to reduce operational costs
- Worldwide commerce network
- Global upstream and downstream visibility and collaboration
- S&OP and supply chain planning and optimization
- Multisite, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Warehouse and fulfillment management in a unified application
Reduce operational complexity
Facilitate productivity, planning, and production to improve quality—while reducing costs
- Support for multiple manufacturing models in one application
- Shop floor automation and workforce management
- Optimized utilization and throughput of equipment and assets
- Detailed quality management capabilities
Expand service revenue
Manage and deliver superior service
- Embedded service/MRO capabilities to drive revenue and enable new business models
- Support for full aftermarket requirements
- Warranty management to improve customer relationships
- Integrate data from IoT for improved delivery and product innovation
Create a platform for digital transformation
Rely on a complete, cloud-based, industrial machinery and equipment manufacturing software solution to enable Industry 4.0 capabilities
- Last mile, industry-specific functionality
- Scalable and secure cloud with extensibility for personalization instead of customization
- Multi-tenant deployment in the AWS® cloud
- IoT, AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics
- Social collaboration, role-based homepages, and industry-specific KPIs
Productivity by the numbers
improvement in productivity
reduction in unplanned downtime
increase in quote-to-order conversions