2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Enterprise Asset Management Software
Extend asset life and increase efficiency
Infor EAM is best-in-class asset management software that helps digitize and optimize maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency. This 21st-century solution is built in industry-specific editions to address unique industry challenges. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, Infor EAM is a purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform as organizations change and grow.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
Infor EAM Resources
Maximizing maintenance productivity
Time is money. Improving the efficiency of maintenance processes and personnel is the surest way to turn maintenance from cost center to competitive differentiator. Infor EAM automates asset condition monitoring, incorporating innovative workflow, alert management, A.I., mobility, analytics, IoT, and drone technologies. Infor EAM consolidates all asset data into a single, integrated repository to help improve productivity—and profitability.
minutes saved each day per technician at First Transit
faster dispatching of corrective maintenance personnel at CERN
reduction in inventory at Ring Container by replacing 18 databases
The Large Hadron Collider is the largest and most complex machine ever built by mankind. We use Infor EAM for managing the materials and assets while they are being put into operation and production, and for the maintenance. We can do this with no modifications of the software, and with a basic support configuration.
Optimize maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency
Available in industry-specific editions, Infor EAM is designed for manufacturing, energy, healthcare, public sector, and more. Infor EAM supports specialized requirements for asset and work management, materials and procurement management, budget and inspection management, and project and safety management.
Consider Infor EAM if you are a current customer of:
- CloudSuite Financials
- Infor LN
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine)
- Infor MP2
- Infor Spear
Related Enterprise Asset Management Products
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management is a secure set of proven solutions that includes a core enterprise asset management system combined with applications for collaboration and integration. Deployed in the cloud, it's designed for facility managers, service providers, and owners of buildings of all types, from public, commercial, and industrial spaces to offices and multi-unit residential buildings.
- Track, locate, and analyze physical assets
- Manage work orders for preventive maintenance and scheduling
- Retain records in compliance with service level agreements, labor regulations, and accounting requirements
- Use built-in CAD capabilities to locate assets, display related data, and run graphical queries to evaluate asset data and work order conditions
Infor EAM MP2 is a proven, easy-to-use application that helps small-to medium-sized businesses (SMB) efficiently manage maintenance processes, collaborative workflow, reporting and analysis, inventory, financial and budget information, logistics, and e-commerce. Organizations with limited IT staff and field-based maintenance teams rely on this client/server-based enterprise asset management system that's mobile, quick to implement, and easy to learn.
- Locate inventory 24x7
- Manage equipment and work
- Schedule preventive maintenance
- Request and purchase parts
- Predict when equipment is likely to fail