Optimize inventory management, order fulfillment, and customer delivery
Align logistics from warehouse to delivery
From local warehouse management to international transportation planning and execution, Infor® Logistics Management solutions help ensure that supply chain speed, accuracy, and costs are aligned to meet customer and market demand. Complete global visibility via the Infor Nexus network empowers organizations to improve operations efficiency within the four walls of the warehouse or across the global transportation network. Organizations can realize the lower operating costs that come from optimizing fulfillment, customer experience, inventory management, and improvement in overall supply chain performance.
Logistics Management Resources
Cloud-based logistics management software
Smoother operations and increased visibility
Our Logistics Management software solutions are purpose-built to deliver value. Warehouse management in the cloud (or on-premises) offers rich functionality without expensive customization. Global transportation management and supply chain visibility with the Infor Nexus network connect trading and service partners for synchronized execution and deep visibility to the most complex multinational product and material flows.
picking improvement for leading South American sporting goods retailer
savings in total transportation spend for Caterpillar
in product loss averted due to network visibility capabilities for leading consumer goods manufacturer
We save millions in detention and demurrage.
Infor CloudSuite™ WMS
Infor CloudSuite WMS is an intuitive warehouse management solution to manage distribution center activities holistically—for one location or dozens. The combination of warehouse fulfillment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis offers a shorter learning curve and faster route to return on investment.
- Streamline appointment scheduling, directed put-away, returns, cross-docking, and flow-through
- Optimize fulfillment in multisite and multi-owner operations
- Improve stock rotation and space utilization through automated triggers
- Incorporate voice, RF, e-commerce, kitting, and allocation requirements
- Use innovative 3D visualization of the warehouse
- Accommodate personalized service requirements
- Embed customer-level costing, billing, and invoicing
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
Infor Nexus Transportation Management
Infor’s network transportation solution helps large enterprises manage complex international supply chain flows to optimize both freight spend and shipping performance. Go beyond conventional TMS limitations with true multi-leg, multimode, and multi-stop capability. Synchronize systems and service providers across modes and geographies for improved control, reliability, visibility, and customer delivery.
- Perform multi-leg and multi-mode planning and optimization
- Gain real-time visibility—ocean, air, and road
- Streamline shipment hand offs and execution
- Centralize contract and rate management across modes
- Improve freight accrual accuracy and spend control
- Offset final mile spend increases with first mile efficiencies
Infor Nexus Supply Chain Visibility
Supply Chain Visibility on the Infor Nexus network provides real-time visibility and predictive insights to the status of inventory around the world—where it is, where it’s headed, when it will arrive, and how partners are performing. Support proactive decision-making to ensure organizations meet the most dynamic demand. Supply chain stakeholders across functions share one version of truth with a platform that holistically blends multiparty event updates with real-time tracking to deliver item-level visibility, tracking, and tracing from source to customer.
- Track inventory in real time
- Increase agility with predictive delivery forecasts
- Reduce risk with product track and trace
- Increase global supply chain velocity
- Reduce container detention and demurrage
- Improve order delivery and service