HR Service Delivery
Optimize HR experiences and processes
Infor HR Service Delivery helps organizations of all sizes accomplish more with fewer resources. In the era of digital human resources, this advanced, multi-tier service platform can enable employees to resolve more than 70% of their routine transactions and inquiries without HR intervention. With an empowered workforce and a modernized HR self-service system, HR can focus on higher-value projects.
- An online, one-stop communications and decision support self-service tool
- Secure, HR self-service environment
- Searchable, browsable personalized HR information
- Convenient 24x7 anytime, anywhere access
- Intelligent tracking of employee inquiries
Anywhere, anytime access to personalized HR information
When budgets are tight and staff counts are limited, delivering user-friendly HR self-service can help take the pressure off of HR, while providing employees with the information and assistance they need. See how Infor’s state-of-the-art HR Service Delivery technology gave the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania one solution to service a large diverse population, with thousands of job classifications through a single HR center—on a single platform.
A self-service HR assistant and portal available 24/7
HR Service Delivery enables workforces to have their own personalized self-service HR assistant and portal available 24/7. Employees can access role-based, mobile responsive, and accurate information to inquire and update their own HR records, stay current on company policies, and fully understand their total compensation—all for a better HR experience.
- Personalized HR self-service without HR intervention
- Searchable answers to HR inquiries for service reps
- Support a multi-tier approach to HR service delivery
- Minimize HR head count, while handling high call volume
- Access one compensation and benefits statement
- Promote awareness of 401k, EAP, wellness, and ESPP participation
- Relevant HR information accessible via various mobile platforms
- Search HR Knowledgebase and submit questions to HR