Digitally transform and optimize your supply chain network end-to-end
The intelligent supply chain
Infor CloudSuite™ supply chain management solutions deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by connecting companies to their supply chain partners and digitally transforming processes from planning to delivery both within and outside the enterprise. By connecting systems, trading partners, and devices, while digitalizing supply chain processes end to end, companies gain real time visibility and empower data-driven decisions that allow them to optimally deliver to their customers on time. We combine this rich data with predictive and prescriptive insights from Infor Coleman™ AI to deliver an intelligence-driven supply chain.
CloudSuite™ SCM Resources
Cloud-based end-to-end supply chain management software
Supply chain as a competitive advantage
Supply chain speed, flexibility, and intelligence must increase, to survive growing volatility in both demand and supply. Only digitization and the visibility it offers can transform the supply chain from cost center to competitive advantage. Infor offers the broadest supply chain solution suite in the world, with the largest single-instance, multi-enterprise business network and comprehensive CloudSuite capabilities to optimize supply chains end-to-end, from planning to procurement to orchestration to fulfillment.
in logistics costs savings at $12B agrochemicals company
reduction of in-transit inventory at $55B industrial machinery manufacturer
growth without adding resources in Accounts Payable at $2.5B sporting goods brand
[Infor] Nexus allows everyone to see and act on a common set of shared rate information and related transactions in the cloud.
Supply Chain Management
Infor CloudSuite™ SCP
Infor CloudSuite SCP is a powerful end-to-end platform that balances supply and demand to optimize inventory, service, and performance across the supply chain. Businesses can tap into solutions for Demand Planning and Sensing, Supply Planning, Production Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Optimization, and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Reduce transportation, overtime, and inventory holding costs
- Predictive financial analysis and reconciliation
- Customized alerts for flexible forecasting
- Collaborative forecasting with sales, finance, production, customers, and trade partners
- Modeling of business cycles and demand spikes
- Optimize key supply chain variables such as capacity, material, inventory, and distribution constraints
- Real-time data to track and optimize the production schedule
- Scenarios guide resolution to capacity constraints, allocation challenges, new product surprises, and performance shifts
Infor CloudSuite™ WMS
Infor CloudSuite WMS is an intuitive warehouse management solution designed to let you manage distribution center activities holistically, for one location or dozens. The combination of warehouse fulfillment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis offers a shorter learning curve and faster route to return on investment.
- Streamline appointment scheduling, directed put-away, returns, cross-docking, and flow-through
- Optimize fulfillment in multi-site and multi-owner operations
- Improve stock rotation and space utilization through automated triggers
- Incorporate voice, RF, ecommerce, kitting, and allocation requirements
- Innovative 3D visualization of the warehouse
- Accommodate personalized service requirements
- Embed customer-level costing, billing, and invoicing
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
Infor Nexus is the only single-instance multi-enterprise business network platform that powers many of the world’s most complex supply chains to drive efficiency and agility by optimizing the flow of goods, information and capital from source to delivery and pay. Customers boost overall supply chain performance: improving on-time delivery and customer service, with increased velocity; all while significantly reducing costs, lead times and freeing up working capital and improving partner relationships.
- Comprehensive capability from source to deliver and pay
- Multi-source data and process harmonization for shared visibility and analytics
- AI and machine learning for predictive and prescriptive insights
- World-class global onboarding and support
- Mobile supply chain management from any wireless device
- App development extensibility
Infor Nexus Transportation Management
Infor’s network transportation solution helps large enterprises manage complex international supply chain flows to optimize both freight spend and shipping performance. Go beyond conventional TMS limitations with true multi-leg, multi-mode and multi-stop capability. Synchronize systems and service providers across modes and geographies for improved control, reliability, visibility and customer delivery.
- Multi-leg, multi-mode planning and optimization
- Real-time visibility—ocean, air, and road
- Streamline shipment handoffs and execution
- Centralize contract and rate management across modes
- Improve freight accrual accuracy and spend control
- Offset final mile spend increases with first mile efficiencies
Infor Nexus Supply Management
Infor Nexus Supply Management provides companies with greater visibility, agility and control of supply to meet today’s dynamic demand. Through shared visibility, faster collaboration and automated execution of multi-tier processes, companies can assure supply, improve on-time delivery and service levels while simultaneously reducing lead times, costs and inventory throughout the supply chain.
- Multi-party and multi-tier forecast and order collaboration
- Direct ship and cross docks through supplier pack and ship automation
- Multi-Tier inventory visibility
- Proactive alerts to predicted stock-outs and supply shortages
- Predictive delivery dates and improved customer service
Infor Nexus Supply Chain Visibility
Infor Nexus Supply Chain Visibility provides real time visibility and predictive insights to the status of inventory around the world—where it is, where it is headed, when it will arrive, and how partners are performing. Support proactive decision-making to ensure organizations meet the most dynamic demand. Supply chain stakeholders across functions share one version of truth with a platform that holistically blends multi-party event updates with real-time tracking to deliver item-level visibility, tracking and tracing from source to customer.
- Track inventory in near real time
- Increase agility with predictive delivery forecasts
- Reduce risk with product track and trace
- Increase global supply chain velocity
- Reduce container detention & demurrage
- Improve order delivery and service
Infor Nexus Supply Chain Finance
Infor Nexus Supply Chain Finance combines touchless invoice processing, payable and payment management with integrated and innovative supply chain finance programs to improve visibility, cash flow, supplier relationships and the overall health of your supply chain.
- Automate invoice processing and approval
- Improve working capital with innovative finance programs
- Optimize discounts programs with earlier invoice approval
- Automate chargebacks and claims processes
- Trading company and buy-sell model automation
- Improve supplier relationships and performance with payment certainty
Infor Nexus Procure-to-Pay Automation
Infor’s procure-to-pay automation streamlines the procure-to-pay process and creates a single version of the truth, across ERPs and other disparate systems. By automating document creation as well as order management and collaboration, businesses can generate cleaner, more compliant transactions, reducing costs, and improving supplier performance.
- Global partner onboarding and support
- End-to-end automation, including payment
- Automated document matching and invoice approval
- Integrated chargeback management
- Community of logistics and financial service providers
Infor Nexus Control Center
Infor Nexus Control Center combines a high-fidelity picture of in-process flows of products, materials, orders, demand, and capital across the extended supply chain network with predictive and prescriptive insights so companies can proactively respond to issues and opportunities. The solution combines the power of Infor Nexus with advanced data science to interpret and respond to dynamic signals. Real-time visibility and data-driven decisions are powered via connected systems, trading partners, devices, and digitized supply chain processes, while predictive and prescriptive insights from Infor Coleman AI deliver an intelligence-driven supply chain.
- Global view of end to end supply chain flows
- Identify the most pressing supply chain issues and opportunities
- Gain in-context intelligence plus predictive and prescriptive insights on issues and resolution paths
- In application collaboration and execution for faster, coordinated response