Infor CloudSuite Support
Premium Support Plan Features
Infor Business Application provisioned as full service to users in your organization. This includes ongoing updates, upgrades and IT operations.
Defined Incident Response With Infor's defined incident response targets, you will know when we expect to respond to your support incident, based on incident severity, business impact, product, and the support options you choose.
Unlimited Incidents There is no limit to the number of incidents you can submit.
Continuous Online Support The Infor Support portal is available to you 24x7 to log incidents or find information within the knowledge base.
Telephone Access During business hours, you can contact our support team via phone.
Priority Incident Queuing We will prioritize your support incidents based on severity and support plan.
Online Communities are part of Infor's social networking tools that allow you to communicate with, and ask questions of, your peers who may have the same Infor subscription software, environment configuration or industry challenges.
Interactive Briefings You may attend interactive briefing sessions featuring Infor support resources addressing common topics of interest. You can also request that Infor hold interactive briefings on specific topics.
Critical Incident Support Infrastructure outages and critical application halted situations are supported 24x7 until your subscription software is operational, a commercially reasonable workaround is in place, or the incident severity can be lowered. Severity 2 infrastructure outages of a non-production system are also supported 24x7.
Please note: For customers who are on the Infor Essential Support plan, 24x7 support is provided for system outages, 24x5 support is provided for application issues.
Also available as an option:
Infor Customer Success Plus
Infor Customer Success Plus is designed to be a comprehensive, proactive program that elevates your support experience with offerings that include advisory services, “best practice” recommendations and a personalized path to documented business objective achievement throughout all phases of your Infor partnership. Key features of the program include:
- Access to various discounts
- Infor executive access: Collaboration with Infor executives on high-level business requirements and direction
- Senior level industry, development, support and subject matter experts: Access to Infor experts for assistance with specific challenges and planning
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Designated advocate who is your single point of contact to advise on planning, support and execution of your documented strategic business objectives
- Special events support: Support coverage during certain non-business hours to help address planned events such as new implementations, disaster recovery/testing, upgrades, and special projects, once per annual subscription term
- Scorecard activity reports: Periodic review of activities and utilization of Infor program offerings
- Early adopter program: Priority access to new upgrades and offerings
- Business and upgrade planning: Business reviews and participation in customer steering committees and planning sessions
- Exclusive Inforum experience: Including Customer Success Plus session with C-level and executive leaders, Private Success Plus lounge, and "before you go" planning sessions with your Infor CSM