Infor Robotic Process Automation
Making work more human with RPA
How does RPA Work?
Rise of the bots
Grow a virtual workforce with ease
Midwest Wheel sees faster path to digitization with Infor RPA prebuilt content
Infor CloudSuite™ customers greatly benefit from prebuilt flow for rapid value realization.
See how Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution customer Midwest Wheel is achieving a faster path to digitization with prebuilt flow for picklist processing.
When to Use RPA
Ideal tasks for RPA
RPA transforms organizations with standardized and repetitive tasks such as documents processing, reconciliations, and interaction with legacy applications. See the top workflows Infor customers are currently automating with RPA.
- Eliminate the need for manual input, reduce errors, and save valuable time
- Improve data accuracy, enhance productivity, and free up employees to focus on more strategic activities
- Accelerate the entire accounts payable workflow, from data capture and extraction to validation and payment processing
- Increase efficiency through reduced processing time, minimize errors, and improve cash flow management
- Free up valuable time previously spent verifying partners, vendors, employees, and other entities against sanctioned lists
- Prevent errors and lower the risk of paying fines and penalties for non-compliance
- Streamline the entire order management process, including order entry, validation, and fulfillment
- Improve order accuracy by reducing manual touchpoints, enhance customer satisfaction, and optimize supply chain operations
- Enhance the customer experience by reducing paperwork, eliminating errors, and expediting the onboarding process
- Provide faster time-to-value for customers and deliver a seamless onboarding experience
- Eliminate manual data entry efforts by digitizing paper documents into an online and indexed document repository
- Reduce costs and risks of managing critical information previously stored in boxes or file cabinets